My set up :)

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by MilkyAurora, May 6, 2017.

1. 20170505_231422.jpg Hey guys! I'm very active on my journal, i'm growing 7 autos, 4 photos. I hope you can check it out :) Would love to get to know more people and watch yours :)
    But here is my set-up!

• Like Like x 2
  2. OoooooooOoooo
    What strains are you growing?

I just started 2 white widow and amnesia auto

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. Grats on the grow can you talk more about the set up? Also, your light seems very close how far away are you atm? And can you take more pictures of them?

I like your fan idea :p I been trying to come up with a few on my own. I had a wall one I was trying to put in my tent(o the things we do..), and the thing acted like a pinata.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. My journal is in my sig :)
    I'm growing Auto 4 Moby dick from Dinafem, Auto chem dog from auto seeds, Auto quick one from RQS and auto acid from paradise seeds.
    Photos im growing are, red dragon, sour diesel, pineapple chunk, blueberry fem :)
    AMnesia is really nice dude, whats ur journal?

• Like Like x 1
  5. What would you like to know? :) I am using Acoustic piping to lower the noise, 600W HPS, aircooled.
    They are from 12-20 inches away. Heat is constant 21C so it's fine. RVK 6 inch fan :)
    Picture of my autos are on my journal, have a look :) SO thick and dense. Hoping for like 50g an Auto.

I know the things we do haha! At first the fan was spinning out of control and hitting thing so i had to use multiple wiring to steady it haha, i have two ram fans also, but theyvibrate really loudly when attached to the tent :p

Are you doing any?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Sorry, thought this was like a log post :D I started to re-read your log again.

7. I am by no means an expert with HPS, I just really like my LED. But I do use them during the winter I found having mine so close 12 inches~(STICK IT CLOSER TILL IT BURNS YOUR HAND!) I had a lot airy buds and loss of smell. I won't say that's the case for you but thought I let you know my woes about being that close. And I use a 600 watt hps like your hood.

Still reading :p

8. Mine are so thick and dense :) even the glass on the good ain't that hot. Should be fine :) only some points of some of the plants are that close most are like 14-20
    I have had a problem before with airy buds but not since having the air-cooled hood. :)
    Subbed to your grow too

9. How much you reckon in total from 7 autos diatt? ;)