My Set up :)

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by happydays1, Jun 24, 2012.

1. #1 happydays1, Jun 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2012
    Hello, Iv just set up a new grow room i will be growing auto flower's :) With CFL 125watt

The attachemnt are below, These are the pictures where the fans are located the top one is for air out take and the bottom one is for air in take

If you have a look at all the photos below.

I also will be makeing a Carbon filter, The light will be hanging from the gold hook. If you could please tell what you think or give me any ideas. I'm new and the people i live i couldent trust them not to tell anyone, So i need it stelth.

Attached Files:

2. Looks pretty stealthy.

3. Are you takeing the piss ? :)

4. I don't know what todo about the smell, I'm going to be makeing a carbon filter. But as people can see from the pictures i dont really have much space. Shall i have the carbon filter inside the box or out side. Cause what i was thing is have ducting from the top fan to an carbon filter, But as im kinda new to all this stuff i don't know what would work... I need help :)

5. You definitely want it attached to the outtake. That way it filters the air coming from the box which is what will smell. But you need a strong enough fan to push air through the filter. If you want to keep it stealth i would put the filter on the inside and pull the air through it with the fan. Good luck to you man. Hope all goes well.