Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my service sux

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by inu4ea, Feb 24, 2003.

1. sorry for the hit and missed communications...i have freebie service that boots me offline about every couple of minutes. maybe 10, if i'm lucky. luckily i'm u4-ick enuf to not care. since i found a pretty cool place to chat i'll quit savin' all my money for the kind and spare a little for decent service.

...and no, toto couldn't make it. i'll send him all regards.

INU4EA

P.S.: IT IS 2/24, 9:01 A.M.(OKIETIME) AND I AM PLAYING HOOKY FROM WORK. HOPEFULLY I'LL SEE THROUGH THE HAZE ENOUGH TO FIND THAT OTHER DAMN OKIE... :)

2. OMG...thanks for the clue. In Euphoria!!!

Don't tell Higha...she'll have to figure it out on her own. Unless she reads this...then all the fun is gone.

I've been slow this morning.

Smokinokie is around. I read some of his...uh...insightfulness this morning already.

3. $15.95 a month.

You know where.

Got a dead truck and a stuck car that I gotta go do something about. Later.

4. MAN, THERE IS A REASON PEOPLE WORK THEIR ASS OFF TO TRY TO GET OUT OF WORK. TODAY IS A GET OUT OF JAIL FREE CARD. PUT THE SLIPPERS BACK ON. GET SOME COCOA AND.....EXHALE.

INU4EA (SHAVED HEAD PUNK EXTRAORDINARE)

5. aw come now we dont wanna play like that.
    higha done already figured it out. lil smirky smile, sorry....
    peace

6. High Higha...why can't I play like that? I'm not grounded or anything, right????

:)

7. nudge,nudge
    spose ya can play with me anyway ya like rmjl......
    :D

peace

8. Got em out and running again!

Little note to inu4ea.

CAPS LOCKS MEANS YOUR YELLING!

We can hear just fine.

You see now why I never take you anywhere?

You always embarrass me, and you never dress up!:p

9. lmao... im sure we all left the caps lock thing alone because he's YOUR friend and well, ya know i figured anyone who cannot go to wallyworld does have problems. :)

peace