My seedlings need help!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by HazeyOG, May 5, 2012.

1. I am using potting soil with added fertilizers (1) 13w cfl (1) tall florescent...I put tin foil on all the boxes I need help and advise on how it looks and what I can do to keep them healthy....lights soil etc..strain is silver haze please help!:)

ForumRunner_20120504_210015.png

ForumRunner_20120504_210029.png

ForumRunner_20120504_210049.png

2. What kind of soil do you have them in and ditch the tin foil. Also check out the stickys at the top of the forum page there already is alot of good info there.

3. One light like that. U might get an 8th after 4-5 monthes. Not worth it. More light. Cfls are a joke. Get like a 150 hps

4. [quote name='"tplat"']

What kind of soil do you have them in and ditch the tin foil. Also check out the stickys at the top of the forum page there already is alot of good info there.[/quote]

Thanks for the advise I appreciate it...I only keep it for reflecting the light

5. [quote name='"tplat"']

What kind of soil do you have them in and ditch the tin foil. Also check out the stickys at the top of the forum page there already is alot of good info there.[/quote]

Also the brand is Scott's potting soil its just what I found around the house

6. [quote name='"sgtstadanko"']One light like that. U might get an 8th after 4-5 monthes. Not worth it. More light. Cfls are a joke. Get like a 150 hps[/quote]

Its all I have to work with for now...I'm saving for a 400w mh/hps bulb...I hear those work magnificent

7. OK, not the best choice for seedling soil. As for tinfoil its not that reflective and can create hot spots. Does the soil have time release nutes in it? Sofar it doesnt look bad but its still pretty young. Are you testing and adjusting the PH of the water your watering it with and testing the PH of the run off?

8. [quote name='"tplat"']

OK, not the best choice for seedling soil. As for tinfoil its not that reflective and can create hot spots. Does the soil have time release nutes in it? Sofar it doesnt look bad but its still pretty young. Are you testing and adjusting the PH of the water your watering it with and testing the PH of the run off?[/quote]

Yeah its a start..I'm pretty sure its time release but couldn't say forsure...and no I give it arrowhead water that sits out for a day or so ill post new pics...one is getting super tall and the other is staying short

9. [quote name='"hazeyog"']

yeah its a start..i'm pretty sure its time release but couldn't say forsure...and no i give it arrowhead water that sits out for a day or so ill post new pics...one is getting super tall and the other is staying short[/quote]

ForumRunner_20120505_204305.png

ForumRunner_20120505_204324.png