My second grow.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Kevinski, Sep 1, 2017.

1. Hello all. My second grow so far.

1x granddaddy purple kush auto fem.
    4x un knowen bag seed
    Medium- Shultz potting mix
    Nuts- advanced nutrients ph perfect veg nutes
    Gaia green 4-4-4 mixed with soil.
    Chicken manuer tea. (fresh from the chicken brewed for 2 weeks prior to application)

Lights at thos point 6× cfl bulb 2xled blurple, upgrading lights when seedlings are big enough.
    Tent is a 2x4x6 5 plants is probably to much but with bag seeds you never know the ratio male to female....or if they will even sprout.

Temps are hovering at 70 through the night and 75 during lighting. 20/4 lights. Not sure of the humidity or the ph of my soil.
    I have a 2x 6 inch fans 1 for intake air 1 for exhausted air + a carbon filter to keep it discreet. Small clip on fan inside to keep the air moving.
    Fingers crossed i have made the necessary environment for these little plants to grow. 1504267635135.jpg

Sent from my LG-D852 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. I m doing the original Grand Daddy Purple and Blueberry by DJ short,,

• Like Like x 1
  3. Nice. I got addicted to growing. I dont really even smoke that much. I like the growing aspect of it. I smoke in total maybe (if that even) 1 total joint a week. A puff here a puff there. My wife smokes everyday. :) indoor growing is new to me. Good luck.

• Like Like x 3
  4. The Gaia Green should carry you through for a long while. (til bloom, for sure)

I would be careful with the bottled nutes and the manure teas IF I used them at all. That's a lot of nutrient for small plants under minimal lighting. Less is often more in this game.

best of luck on grow #2

• Like Like x 1
  5. I will be adding a 600w hid light once they all sprout and get a little older.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Cant wait to see the outcome. This strain apparently turns a purple hue when temps are dropped. Im going to try and see if that happens .

• Like Like x 1
  7. That's awesome I just tried the same thing with the pheno of cookies kush some pretty cool purples and such

Sent from my N9515 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yo.. Just saw you liked a post of mine from a few years back. Just returned an hour ago.

Lookin' good. WHat kind of LEDs are you using?

• Like Like x 1
  9. #16 Noobs84, Sep 6, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2017
    I am the same i dont smoke much, just enjoy the challenge

• Like Like x 1
  10. Not sure what day i am on. Been feeding every 3 days little bit chicken manure tea. Looking good so far. I think anyway. The nodes are super tight so far.

1504741001375.jpg

11. Nice man keep it up looking good I have two and a half weeks to go myself hoping to have a good harvest

Sent from my N9515 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Wow looking frosty for such a small bud so far excellent

• Like Like x 1