Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My School might be starting random drug tests.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PermanentlyHigh, Aug 8, 2012.

1. [quote name='"AppleCity"']it's not true, once you are at school they can do what they want. if they suspect you doing something and want to persue it they can. they own you while you're at the school. If you play high school sports and get caught at a party which has nothing to do with being at school you get suspended from games. they do what they wnat[/quote]

Nope read new jersey vs tlo..they cant test without reasonable cause

http://www.aclu.org/drug-law-reform/student-drug-testing-relevant-case-law

2. #22 GreenCrackYUM, Aug 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2012
    What an ignorant response.

Yeah OP- just drop out altogether! Weed smoking > education!!!! YEAH!!!!

I don't know dude.. when I was in high school athletes got arrested for underage drinking all the time and they were NEVER punished in any way, shape, or form by my high school (how it should be). A friend of mine was arrested for marijuana possession while he was still in high school and still the school did nothing about it.

3. This doesn't sound right at all. I'm pretty sure they can't just decide to start random drug testing without all the students signing some kind of agreement. It's highly likely that they aren't allowed to force you to take the test but pretend they are so read up and try to find out what your rights are.

4. Exactly. They want to herd in enough sheep under false pretenses.

The high school I went to had many cameras. But the one place they didn't have them was the bathrooms. I can't count how many people I'd see buying weed in the bathrooms, I even bought a couple brownies and a sack or two in my time there.:smoke: Despite how strict on enforcement our drill sargent principle was, no one was ever caught.:D:cool:

5. My old high school tried to do this my senior year, but all of the parents flipped a shit and they decided to not initiate it.. Hopefully this is your case!

6. fuckem...change schools.

7. Perfect pissholder: Cigar tube from big white owl or something. Theyre even dick shaped :laughing:

8. We don't need no education -Pink flyod

9. Jeez what is wrong with this world.
    School is a place to learn they shouldn't be caring what people do after school

10. #30 Dutchmaster617, Aug 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2012
    Yes, because when I dropped out at 16 I didn't learn twenty times more without the drama, get my GED, associates, nice job, and bachelors by 23. Still going for more, yes stereotypes are fun, HS graduates are all successful.

HS sucks, period, its pointless imo and teenagers don't need to be treated like 5 year olds. To the other guy HS isn't education, its babysitting for teens, the education is about sex and drugs more than meaningful things. But to each their own.

11. [quote name='"amatod00d"']Just poop in the jar and say you didn't know.[/quote]

Haha I've actually had that happen at the hospital. It was some crackhead

12. Just read my sig dude.

13. thats fucked up wen i was in hs they never gave us any sorta drug tests. your school sucks, what happens if you refuse to take one ?

14. They Tried to make me take a random drug test and i told'em to shuve it. Just tell'em you cant pee, i'm sure you can out wait them longer, And even if you do test positive. only thing they can do is tell you parents. But i was a lucky one and had stoner parents so. might not be as a good situtation with you.
    And refuse, noone can make you do anything. The only thing you HAVE to do in Life is die.

15. is this even legal?

16. my school drug tested the last two years I was there, but only people who were in extra curricular activities got tested, and people who parked at the school... I was on the list and the vice principle swore he would get me cause I'd always come to school high but he didn't cause it was random (; If it came back positive you would have to take another test, but that wasn't until a few days later, so really you could fail the first test and detox like crazy for a few days maybe? I think if you got caught at my school they just call your parents and suspend you from your extra curricular for a couple weeks xD

17. #37 bazoski1er, Aug 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2012
    OP which state are you in? And what type of school? (Government, catholic/other religion or private)

Never heard of anything like this at all in Australia and quite frankly it disgusts me.

Edit: do you go to TSS?

18. agree, get a diaphragm instead BLAA HAA HAA

[​IMG]