My saturday

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by StickyIkyMarley, Apr 24, 2011.

1. Ok so today I woke up and my grandmother was here to drive me down to nine mile to have birthdays/easter for my dads side of the family like every other year, only this year because we are older we are all having one meetup considering scheduling these things is a bitch.

I drive down there talking to the big G about the same old shit and we all go see the sources code, now it was a good movie don't get me wrong but if I had eight minutes and a hot ass brunette chick was in front of me I would nailed her sideways in the bathroom, fuck the bomb.

before the movie me and my cousin (I got him into the herb and he's a bit of a spaz but I love the guy to death ) snuck out back and torched the rest of the quarter we picked up over spring break (he was the one holding onto it or it wouldn't have lasted a week with me) and of course once we got back inside we massacured the popcorn

http://forum.grasscity.com/stash-jar/783902-quarter-dank-pickup.html

Head back to the house and me and "Bill" (I asked him if I could write about our day and his name is Bill at this time) go out for a walk and walk up the store to get a pack for him, go inside and of course its a chubby sixteen year old with an attitude problem, she carts me and I reach in my pocket just to realize I must have left my wallet on my nightstand I tell her what happend and she pulls them back over the counter and gives me a smirk and says "sorry" like she wasn't trying to be a bitch, I insist on talking to her manager in a angry tone so she hands me the pack and tells me to remember my ID next time

Walk down to 8 1/2 mile and pass by a headshop and I go in and try to pick up a spoon, me and the guy have a casual conversation about prop 19 and how we just have to wait for the baby boomers to realize how usefull it is once start to NEED it, I picked out a nice $15 spoon and he carted me, I told him it was fine and told him my story and he belived me but a meaner,older guy was 15ft away so understood his position, walked out back to have a smoke and a scruffy homeless guy with a long white beard comes up to me and starts talking about a pig roast they had down the road thinking he saw me then he asked to bum a square so I handed him three and while my cousin was in the corner getting sketched out I asked him to go inside and grab me a pipe.

He came out 15 mins later with something that looked like a crackpipe, so I asked him to go back in and 10 minutes later he came out with something that looks exactly like this only with a little bear were the herb sign is, he tried to hand me the $10 of change that was left over and told him to keep it, he hands it back saying "o boy i'll survive I was your age once you need it more then I do"... Dumbfounded I told him I wanted to smoke him down but we finished it and I have plenty of money (I have $60 to my name but he was an amazing guy)

Glass Sand Blasted Shabong - English - Grasscity.com

Overall it was a great day and i'm bout to go downstairs and smoke some mids I picked up an hour ago, sorry for the wall of text :D I broke my glass bubbler bout a month ago

tdlr, got stoned at the movies with my cousin, got carted for squares got mad at the cashier so I got um, went into get a pipe, homeless guy got it for me, gave him $10, win?

2. Sounds like a well spent Saturday to me.

Nothing like getting a homeless guy to do your dirty work. :rolleyes:

3. Well he came up looking for a square then he starts talking about how he helped a guy setup a barbaque so I figured we would both benifit from it :smoke: