My salad bowl mad scientist experiment

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by incrededibles, Nov 6, 2018.

1. So a few months ago I had the idea save a nug from every new strain i purchased, grind them altogether and make the ultimate salad bowl. This is what I got:

Flo og
    Huckleberry
    Walker kush
    Master kush
    Bruce banner
    Gg4(aka the best strain)
    Black triangle kush
    Golden Lemon #6
    Arcata trainwreck
    Lee Roy
    Buddha’s sister

Coulda done better coulda done worse.

[​IMG]

This is them mixed together. If I had to describe the smell I would say ‘extravagant’. Now personally I expect to feel many things from this, but I know there are the naysayers that claim this was a huge waste of time. To them I say... ehhh maybe but I wanted to do this shit anyway.

Ever make a salad bowl?

I’ll be back soon to describe exactly what I’m feeling.

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Those r heavy strains hope ya got groceries n the house. I prob smoke that zone out for a bit get a blow job raid the fridge n crash.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. I’m feeling real calm, low key joyous. I feel as light as a feather. I have the urge to watch comedy shows and nom on this chicken Parm. It’s kinda like I smoked the ultimate hybrid. Idk weather I want to sink into this futon or be creative.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  4. I’d be into all of that and more

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. I was expecting more science. Nice though

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. What do you think would happen if we froze kief in liquid nitrogen then threw it straight into a vape?

7. I've been doing something similar, from a completely different angle. I save the vaped weed, and after I have a couple ounces worth, grind it to a powder, mix with olive oil and infuse for a Lyft de-carb cycle. Then the goop, about the consistency of molasses, gets pressed out through a filter, producing a potent concentrate. It's kind of a weird, heavy high, and I'm not sure about the dosage because I cannot imagine any way to know exactly what it is, without sending it to a lab.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. This sounds so cool! Any pics?

9. Coincidentally, I'm just about to start another batch, so I'll post a few pics later today...

10. I need a j tattoo