My Saga of Bullshit (long read)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by biggie2pac, Jun 29, 2010.

1. #1 biggie2pac, Jun 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2010
    Wow this month has just been choc full of bullshit. I'm going to try to represent it here, but it might not make sense, I'm not going to go back through it. here goes

It all started when I was trying to get this girl to finally let me get somewhere with her....

backstory on the girl: i've known her since I was 13, and she's always been the one girl i've wanted. We get along really well, she's just beautiful, and I'm the one who got her to smoke the first time. We'll call her kelly. As a freshman in high school, the day I built the nerve to ask her out, she starts dating my friend, who we will call kevin. They date for over 2 years, all the time I stay in close contact with her, helping her out with her little problems and whatnot. He is the first person to have a physical relationship with her (it never went past 3rd base). Well, when that ends, I immediately try to strengthen the relationship with her. We start hanging out a lot, and I learn through her friend that she is with another of my friends, who we will call Tim. They eventually start dating again, but she quickly gets fed up with him and they part when he goes to college, after he takes her virginity. It's 11th grade now. She stays single for the longest time, claiming to 'need space' before she starts dating this guy who lives down the road from her. He treats her like shit, cheats on her and whatnot, and I'm always there to hear about how he doesn't like her like she likes him.... oh the irony... whatever. Once they break up, she texts me asking for sex. That doesn't work out, as she's fucked up on ccc's and 'couldn't cum even if we did'. They end up getting back together, and cycling through that cycle of hurt and reconcilliation before they break up for good. She quickly gets with his friend before I can even move in. He moves to colorado during senior year. I've been trying to get with her ever since.... I'd give the world just to kiss her, once...

well, that was the backstory, here's the story.

June 12, 2010:
    I get this girl thoroughly drunk on graduation night. She has a little too much and ends up spending the whole night over my porch railing puking. I'm with her the whole time, giving her water and rubbing her back. she passes out on my couch that night. There goes the most important party night of my life....

June 13, 2010
    The next night, I head over to the local 'hangout house' to hang out...lol. Around 11:30, a guy that's like 30 (we'll call him josh) asks me to borrow $40 to get more beer. He says all the atms are closed and he'll get me back as soon as I wake up. The next day I go to him, and he tells some story about his child support and blah blah blah he isnt going to pay me. Turns out he's the area pillhead.... good to know. there's 40 bucks gone.

June 15, 2010
    I buy a half ounce from these two guys that took over the game after the big dude around here got locked up, they charge twice what he did. Let's call them chris and zack. I, not having pockets, put the half oz in my car, and go to talk to josh inside to see if he has my money. note that me, chris, zack, and josh are the only ones there at the time. I go back outside to find my half oz, the 2gr i brought with me, my $60 that was in my glovebox, chris, and zack, all GONE. fuck them. I make it my goal to start slinging bud to run their little bitch asses out of the game.

June 16, 2010
    I buy an oz for 110 from my dude, we'll call him brandon. Sling it for 30 a qtr, as opposed to the 70 that chris and zack are charging. Make so many quick sales, just to get my name out (4 quick sales actually). Good day

June 17, 2010
    I wake up and call brandon. He says he's got the next onion on deck for 100. Awesome. He said he'd get it to me when he got off work at 1. 1:00 I call him and he says he needs to go get it, to wait like 30 minutes. 30 minutes later, I call him and he says the dude is out of town, but hes like 1hr away. 1hr passes, I call him, no answer. I call every 30 minues, no answer. I call from my house phone, and someone answers.

phone: Hello?
    me: hey man whats good with that onion man? its been like 6 hours
    phone: shit, let me get brandon
    me: ...
    phone: ay brandon's taking a shit, he's gonna call you back when he's done.

I never recieve a call back, and the phone is never answered again. Meanwhile, I have about 18 text messages from people looking. There's like 3oz waiting to be sold. I have to tell them that I can't do it. They buy from chris and zack. fuckers

June 18, 2010
    I call brandon. no answer. I call back on my friend's cell. He answers.

brandon: hello?
    me: yo its me, what happened last night?
    brandon: my bad man, I havent even went into town yet, I'll hit you up in like 20 minutes, I'm on my way out there right now

I call back 20 mins later...

phone: the user you are calling does not accept incoming calls.

FUCK

more people i have to disappoint. I'm losing cred by the minute, as chris and zack get richer.

June 21, 2010
    There's a pool party at a friend's house. earlier that day, my friend dan stayed at my house. I wake up to a quite angry text from kelly telling me to "Fuck yourself you fucking prick, did you think that was funny?" I found out that dan was texting her from my phone calling her a slut. I tell her that it was him and we're cool again. I ride with dan to the pool party, and we see kelly there. He has a girlfriend who he cheats on and everyone knows it, except her. Well I hear dan trying to get kelly to fuck, the same guy that got her all pissed off that morning. Im fucking pissed at this point, so I spend most of the night cockblocking, which is the worst feeling in the world watching the girl you care most about being hit on by such a fucking asshole. Dan ends up borrowing 10 dollars from me that night, because his debit card isn't accepted at the only open store. He'll pay me back tomorrow.

June 22, 2010
    I ride with dan to the store, and he lost his debit card. god damnit fuck him, I ride home pissed off.

June 25, 2010
    I talk to my friend, who we will call noel. Noel says he knows a guy to get it for 100. I ride with him. We meet the guy, DJ, at a mcdonalds. Once we get there, Dan calls me saying he's going to grab an O and sell it to me for 10 cheaper than he got it for. I tell Noel to tell DJ to nevermind. I call Dan back, and he says it's 140 with the 10 dollars deducted. I tell him to go suck a fat one and immediately hit DJ back up. When he gets to mcdonalds, I realize i forgot the damn money, so me, Noel, and DJ ride back to my house to get it. I take DJ to a gas station, he gets into a black honda, and about 10 minutes later he hands me a nug at my window and says to go down, get a blunt and come back, the people in the black honda were waiting for the guy. I do just that, come back, and he's gone. No cell phone. So that's 4 times I've been jacked for money so far. I have none left to re-up.

June 27, 2010
    I get a hold of DJ's girlfriend. She tells me that he is a crack dealer... he doesn't even fuck with weed because that can't feed his son. FUUUUUCK. Anyway, I ride to a friends house (tim's, coincidentally enough) that night to smoke some of their weed and chill out. On the way over there, I was rounding a curve in my mustang that I owe over $7000 on, and I see someone cutting the curve going the other way. He was 100% in my lane. I swerve to the left into his lane to avoid him, and end up skidding through someones yard and flipping my car going 60mph. Thankfully I'm not hurt other than some bruises, burns, scrapes, and minor whiplash. A cop gets to the scene before anyone and won't hear anything I have to say. Because I'm 18, apparently I must have been going too fast and spun out on my own, according to the cop. He writes me a bunch of tickets and my insurance is being very difficult because of that. My roor in the trunk was smashed, by the way.

So here I am, no money, no weed, no car, no girl.

why haven't i killed myself yet?

i don't know what I'm even going to do to get to work tomorrow... there are no buses, I can't afford a taxi, and my friends aren't going to drive me 20 minutes each way to work and back.

so soon, no job can be added to that list.

i spent all of today just dwelling, i don't have any idea how to even move on.

2. i feel sorry for u man

3. lol, dude JUST got banned didn't he?

4. ended up calling in today. boss was surprisingly accomidating. gave me 3 days to get myself figured out.

also, happy birthday mom....

5. if it helps i crashed my car two days ago too. im also quite pissed at all the money and time now lost.

6. I think if you start being a little smarter and more importantly stood up for yourself more you would feel a lot better. Why do you repeatedly front money/leave money lying around with people you just met? NEVER trust someone you dont know very well, hell I dont trust people I do know. You make yourself sound like a person that people will take things from and you wont retaliate, whether or not this is true of you I dont know, I dont know you but thats what it sounds like. People will always pick on you if you appear weak. Always think about yourself before other people, sounds kinda mean but it will make you happier in the short term and long term. You sound like someone who is maybe too nice of a person.

Sorry if this is harsh I just think you need to be more assertive and also stop trusting all these people. Trust me assholes like the guys in your story can sense weakness and will prey on you if you dont change

7. seems like everyone you know (or at least in that story) is using you and taking advantage of you, and i think its obvious you are in the friend zone with that girl, theres very little chance of getting out of that

find some new friends and a new girl to pursue, maybe that will make you happy

also sorry about the car, ive totalled two and it really is a bitch, especially when it's not your fault at all

8. Yeah dude, definitely deep in the friend zone with the girl.

And like Slappy Bob said, you need to stop doing some of this shit. Don't front money like that, and always make sure you have the weed before you tell people you can sell to them. Also, why did you tell Dan to "suck a fat one"? Fretting over $40 more for buying from someone you actually know? That's silly. You need to stop getting burned like that man.

9. i definately feel you guys. i know im deeeeep in this girl's friendzone. I mean i get pussy, believe me I get a lot of pussy, but i'd say I almost love this girl.... its really different.

Chris and Zack i've bought from a whole lot of times, and they usually do me right, but they're a lot bigger and a lot crazier than I am, they'd shoot me without thinking twice if I tried to fight them. I wouldn't think they'd steal bud that they just fucking sold me.

Josh, I'd seen around but barely talked to. He goes to the mentioned "hangout house" just as much as me, I didn't understand pill fiends until this month...

and the dumbfuckery of DJ stealing my money has to do with Noel. He said that DJ wouldn't hook me up, he'd only hook Noel up. I gave noel my money and he made the dumbass mistake of giving it up before we had the onion. I didn't even know he did it.

And I told dan to fuck off because he gets it for less than that. He was trying to make money off of being in my debt. That's fucked up. What's really fucked up is that we grew up together, i'd never expect a friend to do me like that.

but lesson learned. Thanks guys. I did get my mom to give me $300 to get back on my feet. I dont know if I should apply that to the tickets, gas money for rides to work, or re-ing up and being able to pay everything.

10. Just some advice on this girl. Tell her how you feel. End of story if she wants to go out thats chill, if she doesn't shes a waste of time. At the moment it seems like you are friend zoned and this girl doesn't give a shit and is yanking your chain. If she doesn't want more than just friendship move on. Ain't worth the trouble.

Other than that sucks about your car and gettin jacked for so much money. Hope things turn out well.

11. I'm not trying to be mean or anything but a vast majority of your 'saga of bullshit' is your own fault. stop fronting money, stop trusting people, and stop being so nice.

and about the girl, no offense, but it seems like she doesnt give a shit about you. she is constantly taking advantage of you and is probably not that interested in you since she has been with like 8 guys without even considering you as a boyfriend.

sorry to be so blunt but its kinda true.

12. so it's my fault people dont pay me?

it's my fault that dj didn't come back?

it's my fault i lost my vehicle and soon my job?

the girl, yeah. i get it. i've got it since 10th grade. the point i was making with her is that it was finally 'the night.' The whole time we were drinking we were talking about it. It was going to happen. Then she got TOO drunk, thus beginning the saga of bullshit.

so many downers in this thread.

13. Naw man, we're not downers, we're realists. Obviously people not paying you back isn't YOUR fault, but you put yourself in that situation. The vehicle part isn't your fault either, which is why I didn't address it in the first place. And the DJ thing, again it isn't directly your fault, but Dan gave you a chance to get an O for $140 and you passed it up to save $40 and trusted someone you didn't know, and this is after you'd been burned for money before. That's where you become responsible for some of these "bullshit" events. Obviously you didn't make these things happen, but you put yourself in a bad position multiple times.

14. i would do some stuff differently to not get shit stolen, first, when you had no pockets, put it in your shoe, put it in your belt line, SOMETHING man, i wouldnt leave my weed with people i dont trust, i would leave it with my friends because we are chill..reminds me, i remember buying a half one time, brought it over to a friends house, weighed a 8th, then we had to go, so we head out, i come back and theres 3-5 people chillin on the couch, with my 8th still weighed out and the 3 others still in the bag :D..thats about it for that, i would get new hookups

15. i'm a realist myself, i definately see where you guys are coming from.

a lot of this bullshit came from desperation, having lost my one really good connect (brandon), a loss which was bullshit to begin with. I still have no idea what happened there... I've known that dude since before either of us smoked weed.

16. Man I feel for you, but you gotta stop fronting money. Also, I would have bought from the guy you knew instead of DJ the crack dealer. Life has a lot of bullshit as you have begun to realise but stay strong.

17. after thinking about it a bit more, i would say its time for a nice long t break :)..then you can get money to buy weed and hook your friends up or smoke it yourself, i have no cash too, and am happy to be on my 7th day t-break

18. as has been said, stop fronting money and trusting people.

As for the girl, do you wanna hook up with her or date her? Try to do what you want to do, whichever one it is. If she doesn't go for it, then fuck her. Maybe if you stop pursuing it she'll realize that she misses you and give you a chance. If not, there are other girls. I've been in the friendzone too. it SUCKS

19. #19 biggie2pac, Jun 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2010
    finally a positive turn. yeah today is day 2 of a mandatory t break. not hating it, to be completely honest.

I don't really want to date her, I have a sort of policy against dating: at my age, it's nothing but a very expensive leash. I just feel like through everything we've been through together (believe me, it's a lot), our relationship should at least be somewhat physical by now. There should be some experimentation at the very least. It's a hard to describe, weird feeling, especially for me -- i'm the guy that's always got a girl with him, but you never see the same girl twice ;) but kelly is so different, it's like she's a goddess in my eyes, not just a girl.

and i definately learned a lesson... as ludacris said:

"The first rule to accumulation of wealth
    is dont trust nobody but your GOD DAMN SELF"

20. Totally take all these guys advice and maybe start growing your own bud, i havent paid for bud in 3 years and use the extra money you save from buyin bud and hire a hitman to take out all those cocksuckers who ripped you off