Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Roor And My Double Perc = VIDEOS! =

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by jmackisback, Jul 9, 2006.

1. Nice, 2 bong loads in a row like a champ. Makes me jealous, fuck being dry.

2. Sweet bongs....but you totally aren't holding those hits for long enough.

3. The last vid wasnt as bad, but you definately gotta let the chamber milk up way more. Also, hold your hits in longer, like a champ

4. Damn dude, thats one of the sickest bongs ive seen in a long time. +rep 4 sure

5. Where'd you get the roor? I've been looking around town but I haven't managed to find one... :(

Oh and to those of you telling him to hold his hits in longer. I remember him saying something like his camera can only record videos for a short period of time, so I guess that gets him off the hook. :p

6. mega cloudddddddd

7. Your bong is so fuckin sick man(Not the roor, the other one). I like that shit. rep+

8. indeed

9. that last hit was on the money. the others u guys didnt hold for long, i usually try for at least 3-5 seconds. i personally like the roor more, and it looked like that new one was spashing alot...

+rep.

edit:: my +rep gave u another bar :)

10. Thanks for all the nice compliments guys, keep the feedback coming! :)

But Spliff is completely correct, my digital camera only records 20 second clips, so in order to get much on camera I have to be fast.Also I can only record 3 clips total on a memory card :mad: so using the space wisely is a must!
    Trust me though, you still get plenty ripped even when exhaling quickly. There is a minimal difference in the high when you let the smoke absorb into your lungs. But I'll tell you what guys....tomorrow I will start recording once I'm already milked up so then I can hold the hit in for several seconds for your guys' viewing pleasure :wave:

I challenge you guys to do a test sometime. One day hold your first toke of the day in and see how high you get, then the next day let your first toke of the day out fast and see how high you get...I bet its nearly the exact same.
    Also, I loaded all the bowls with TONS of kief for extra potency ;)

And Spliff, I ordered my Roor Lil Sister off of the internet, I dont know if you are able to get them locally...I doubt it :(

11. :hello:

Yeah, with most perculator bongs you have to adjust the water level in the percs quite often. But splashing isnt an issue with mine unless you let too much ice melt.

12. Waste of 2 hits..

EDIT: Just read the camera video clip thingy.

13. God damnit!

We live in the North American weed capital of the world and I can't find any bongs I'd really like to spend a few hundred on. Any shops you'd recommend?

Oh and we need to meet up sometime and I need to hit that custom bong! :D

14. Yeah I know :(

For head shops in Vancouver...I prefer the "Puff" stores. Theres one at the corner of Granville and Robson, and on Main St. They have a great selection of acrylics aswell as some nice glass pieces. There is a couple other nice places, but I'll have to remember the names of them when I'm less baked ;)

And yea bro, I'll definately let you try out the custom some time :)

15. Yeah Jmackisback,I've come to the conclusion that your bong is the coolest bong I've ever seen,hands down.

16. Why thank you sir :D

17. Those are some GREAT vids....totally jealous!!

Your friend reminds me of ferguson, the little brother on the old nickelodeon show "clarissa explains it all"!

18. Thanks! :D

And LOL about Ferguson :laughing: