My roommates are disgusting...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by WonderYears420, Nov 29, 2012.

1. So I'm sharing an apartment with 3 other guys. 2 of them are pretty chill and the third guys is never around so it's not a big deal.

But all of them have the same disgusting habit of taking a piss in the toilet and not flushing it. So when I come back from a long day of classes and I have to piss, I'm greeted by a 12-hour-old cocktail of 3 different dudes' urine. The worst part is they fucking close the door even when no one's in the bathroom so the smell just gets trapped in there. So when I open the door, I'm not only drop kicked in the nostrils by the acrid smell of piss, my eyes actually start to fucking water. Is it just me, or is it really that hard to flush?

/endrant

2. Save water, dont flush bro unless of course its a shit

3. If its yellow let it bellow, if its brown flush it down...

4. You know that water gets treated and reused, right?

5. Mmmm...I used to take classes at a local community college, and I swear, half of the dumbasses in the place never had basic toilet training. Some of these morons had a hard time finding the bowl, much less flushing.

6. Depends on your houses waste system

7. Dude, whenever I'm in a public restroom, I always feel like I'm in a cave because everything is always wet.

And yeah at least one of the guys here has the same problem, I forgot to mention the omnipresent puddle of urine next to and/or in front of the toilet.

8. #8 cball, Nov 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2012
    call this guy, he'll know what too do;
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Not a big deal . . . . just talk to them . . . if they dont feel ya, open windows and start throwing they shit out

10. I feel you man...
    I live with 3 other guy roommates and NOONE cleans but me
    They're are such filthy slobs
    I don't feel comfortable telling them what to do because they are like 20 years older then me. But every now and then I tell them to clean their shit -__-

11. i lived with 7 other football players my freshman year...

8 guys to 2 toilets and 2 showers and they had the great idea of flushing beer cans down one of em so basically 8 guys to 1 toilet... good times...

now im living with a girl that likes cleaning so it all worked out :cool:

12. I'm too lazy to actually clean it up. Besides, I'm not going to clean up someone else's piss, what am I, their personal custodian?

I am going to talk to them about it; I just needed to rant. It's just baffling to me how someone could be so okay with that.

13. I understand how that saves water, but when I'm taking a shit and a cocktail of piss hits my asshole from a splash... that's gross. Tell em to piss in the sink ha

14. what? Flush while mentally prepping for the dumpage and when the water comes back to a reasonable level let it rip without the worry of piss splashin yo ass

15. I rather have that than a bunch of pubes on the toilet seat, which I imagine you have to deal with.

16. Haha damn that smell is just horrific. FLUSH people please!

17. ewww....srry bout that man i guess let em know whats up.
    Shit if i was ur roommate you wouldnt deal with that im very clean. But you would have to put up with my constant bouts of crazyness

18. Invest in moth balls or urinal cakes

19. That's pretty damn nasty.

What trips me out, is how they can stand the release of aged ammonia phenols as their urine churns the bowl..

Dude, i just realized this is the first time ive ever seen that phrase used in an accurate manner. o_O

20. Lol what system? It all goes to a wastewater treatment plant.