My roommate is a tool and peed and smashed my 2 and a half week old baby

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by AmountainHigh, Mar 7, 2010.

1. My roommate is a complete jerk and smashed one of my plants and possibly peed on it! Im freaking pissed but I need some ideas on how to save them. They are 2 and half weeks old and about 5 inches wide by 3 inches tall. I have them elevated with the light about 3 away from them. I have 2 120 watt cfls. It's been growing beautifully until now and is well rooted in a 3 gallon pot.

2. I would first suggest a new roommate. Perhaps right now in your life isn't the best time to grow.

3. I agree, sounds like your roommate is not keen on you having an mj grow op. Worse situations could arise in the future. You really shouldn't be growing in a house unless everyone living there is cool with it.

4. 1. Ditch plants
    2. piss in a 1lt bottle for a week
    3. Walk into there room while there sleeping
    4. Dump it all over there face and up the nose
    Final step,
    5. Tell them to get the fuck out of your house and find a new place to live.

P.s Dont grow with a jackass, dont grow with someone who dosent have just as much to looses as you. Next time it could be the police pissing on your life.....

5. + rep ;)

6. Everyone in my house is cool with it even my dickwad roommate. He hates the cops as much as I do so I don't think I would ever take things that far. I'm definetly never living with him again. It seems everyone on the planet hates him. He has actually been helping me grow cause he has already grown a few plants. He is in the army and just can't risk it. I think I might have saved it. It's looking better this morning but only time will tell. Luckily he didn't do anything to my other one.

7. Call his co and tell him hes a fucked up dude.
    or
    suggest he take care of his drug/drinking problem.
    or
    grow your weed out and only share the pissweed with him.
    Or better yet, Give him a free quater of it and tell him to enjoy.
    :smoking:

8. pissing in a plant wont really transfer the piss into the buds. the plant will uptake the nitrogen and other chemicals in their basic form.

I have to agree that if your roomate is doing all you say, you should stop growing this minute. You're waiting for him to go off and get you busted. Cops are fucks and they will let him go scott free if he rats you out.

to save a plant that has been pee'd in.... flush the container with 3x volume of ph'd water. that should dilute the pee enough to not be a problem.

now go punch him in the face and tell him to GTFO!

9. beat that f***er!

:D