Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My review for herbal blends....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CyanideShowtime, Mar 17, 2010.

1. well my husband and i recently received the herbs from legalherbalshop. about 10 minutes ago we decided to hit it. these are my reviews and his. note: this is the first thing my husband and i have smoked, besided cigarettes, so our reports may differ from other experiences. this is what we experienced, strangely it was the same feeling. i'll add reviews as we smoke the others.

African Sunset- Earthy, spicy taste. burning and vibrating in the back of throat that verebates through the nose, cheeks, behind the eyes, and behind the ears. eyes feel like they do when just getting a buzz from drinking. munchies. (ten minutes from smoking about 5 hits and holding it in for a few)