My reputation? New "game"?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by laxfeva22, Apr 6, 2010.

1. Having a convo with the current flavor of the month (ok, shes been the "A team" for 5-6 months now, couple others sprinkled here n there), and we get around to chattin about how she has trouble voicing any emotion aside from anger. Lol, not as bad as that sounds but fuck it. Any ways, ends up saying its because shes embarassed to feel the way she does about me because of my reputation? What. The. Fuck.

I get mine, but I've been good about the rep aspect of things. Also been behaving myself, so to speak, the last month or so as we'vew been chillin more regularly. Lol, had a couple chicas friday all over my junk wonderin how I didnt have a gf and they know an awful lot more than she does... Maybe she sees through my bullshit as I do with her? She tries playing the good girl, semi-religous, nothing too crazy role, and I called her on that bs from day one (a nice, sweet, church going girl who can also hot wire your car, and its a mircale she doesnt burst into flame every time she steps into church).

Also said dealin wit guys she doesnt care about is easy, but cant deal with the new "rules" i bring? I know the girl digs me, and we always have a good time and what not. She was referring to actually having some legit feelings for a guy by rules. Its weird, bring up feelings and what not (im usually the guy getting brow-beaten by the girl to open up and lay it out there or move on and stop wasting time), and she gets all red and starts lookin at the ground, n timid as hell. And this shit just cracks me up as she is one headstrong, independant little missus (has sorta become a game for me now, damn near impossible to make her uncomfortable and this is too easy).

I've told her how I've fealt and what not, which did get her to open up a bit. she's told me an awful lot of shit and I've helped her through some serious shit this last month or two. Guess this ones just throwin me some MLB curveballs here n there and i'm not used to it lol. Sorta hadda get this out there. Probably makes no sense, but atleast I broke up the massive brick of text for you potheads.

2. whatever happened to good old fashioned relationships? so many games...

3. Agreed W&B

Dude I think your just havin that trouble adjusting from the freedom of casual dating where "emotions" outside passion or lust dont play a factor; to the serious dating realm where couples talk about that kind of stuff on a regular basis.

4. Listen to weedandbombs......Try to make it simple,take her to the beach,sit down,no stress,ask her how she feels-or tell her how you feel.....

Just my oppinion.That`s what I would do,not nescessarily what you should do.!