Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my recent purchase

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by architoker, Oct 18, 2010.

1. #1 architoker, Oct 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2010
    just picked up a new stash jar today. walked in and spotted it from afar - loved it right away. the place i got it at always has some pretty dank stuff.

storing a sample i recently got of some pineapple kush. pretty good bud. very strong, sweet-skuny smell with a great head high - very sociable and upbeat high. awesome for chillin with friends or walkin around the town.

let me know what you think! :smoke:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I think... you should show us what you bought. take a pic :D

3. pictures not working?

4. Now they work. They are huge, but they work. Nice jar man. I like it because it is sort of covert. If you had that sitting out with bud in it, you couldn't tell what was in it untill you open it.

5. How much was it?

6. looks very frosty!

7. got the jar for $20.

sorry if the pics are too big!

8. The bubbles on it for when you have to hide it in your arse? Won't slip out when ya cough.

9. Thats a solid jar for 20 bucks. In NYC a jar like that would go up past 50. Nice nugs too :)

10. ya pretty happy with the jar. never really seen one quite like that. nugs weren't too bad either. :smoke:

11. looks delicious brotha.

12. Lol no they would absolutely not, you could grab one of those for 10 bucks if u know how to barter with the immigrants :smoke:

13. that is fucking legit

14. here's some recent additions! sorry for the picture quality- the camera isn't that great for macros.

the first two pictures are of some honey goo i picked up. i don't know much about this bud, but it smells and tastes very sweet (and very much like honey!) has a great head high. not a couch-locker at all, but a very social and fun high.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

the second set of images are of some no-name that i picked up also for a pretty good time. not a strong smell to it, smalls a little fruity and a little piney; upon breaking up the buds a bit i found more trichs and much more smell! tastes pretty good - also slightly piney and fruity (lemony). pretty chill high, not a couch locker but not a hugely energetic one, either. great for chillin.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

:smoke:

(again, sorry for lack of quality with the camera. getting a good lens soon i think!)