Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Recent Favorite Pickups!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by a526003b, May 21, 2010.

1. Skunk #1

Stinky stinky stinky! very sweet, very sticky, and very strong.
    Large light tight and fluffy
    One of my newer favorites!

Attached Files:

2. PINEAPPLE

lots of Tasty amber colored smaller dense buds.

Attached Files:

3. Either your using your flash or harsh pot lighting and its reducing the color and the sharpness of the nugs.

But enjoy that bud man. Looks pretty damn good even with the pictures not doing it justice.

4. yea it looks like either the lighting is like WOAH, or you need to not add as much fill/highlight to the pic when enhancing
    but fuck yea smoke on man

5. Headband

I was told this strain is a sour diesel cross with (fading memory) either OG or Kings Kush.
    I had allot higher expectations for this strain however ultimately I was a little disappointed... Taste, appearance, and smell are all there but I find that it is a bit lacking in potency.

Attached Files:

6. Headband = Sour d x hindu kush x og kush

with variations using master kush instead of hindu, and sometimes master instead of og..... so Sour d x hundu x master, and sour d x master x og.

7. Querkle

My first and only, personally grown specimen. By far the best tasting (next to some black domino I recently tried) and best smelling herb I have had the pleasure of getting my hands on. It's a shame its almost gone!!!

Extremely dense/heavy buds with bright orange hairs (no purpling though) :(

Attached Files:

8. right on that was it! when I was told ^that^ I was expecting some bomb shit considering I love those strains but nope so far mildly disappointed overall.

9. hehee yea man, hey some advice...put more than 1 pic per post...saves up space hahahhaha

10. Was very excited about this one! :)

Attached Files:

11. Very hashy taste and smell :smoke:

Attached Files:

12. I never get tired of good ol white widow.

[​IMG]

13. The purple kush and white widow...Oh that's some good stuff!

14. It's been a while since I visited the city, Biochemistry in the summer is kicking my ass. Here is an update of my recent finds.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

15. An old classic Mexican sativa
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

16. Black Domina

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

17. Some Frosted Flakes

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

18. Dank shit bro.

19. Thanks dude!

Honestly around here its hard if not impossible to find anything but haha. Especially since the MMMP started up! now everyones growing!:yay:

maybe if I was to hunt around in the ghetto I might find some mids but I kinda stand out in those parts.

20. #20 a526003b, Oct 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2010
    Free Leonard, Curing since March 2010! :smoke:
    [​IMG]

Attached Files: