Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Recent Drug Test Experience With Synth Sub

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Support, Jun 14, 2013.

1. I recently was offered a position at home depot and i was ECSTATIC $9.00 p/h with automatic promotion after 6months! I knew i would have a drug test after the third interview but with that in mind i still allowed my fiend side to get the best of me and partake in bud use. The day of the drug test my mother begged me to just go in and take it and see what would happen (i lied to her and told her last time i smoked was 2 weeks ago.) And even if that was the case i dont think i would be clean still, im a big guy (235 lbs). Anyways i heard of subbing with synthetic urine and i figured it was my only option since i have a limited handful of clean friends.. I have heard of QuickFix and figured it would be my best bet. I called up a couple of the local headshops in my area and asked them if they carried it/price of it. None carried it and none would could disclose the prices over the phone due to state policy or some stupid shit. I finally found some shit called "Magnum" Looked errrr sorta weird in a black and green package. cost me 29.99 for 2 FUCKING OUNCES. GG. Still i had to get it. Inside the package was the Fake urine in a plastic bottle, a small piece of paper with instructions, a hot hands heat warmer and a rubber band. Simple enough it looked. I followed directions and heated it correctly, put on 2 pairs of briefs and put it in between the two. (It was very hot). Off i went to QUEST LAB DIAGNOSTICS. I signed in and was shortly called to take the test. A very nice middle aged black lady took care of me, making small talk etc etc. I was told to wash my hands with hot water and soap, empty all my pockets and put all my belongings in a locker. Then i was given the key to the locker. I WAS NOT SEARCHED. I was extremely nervous up until this point. I went into the bathroom and immediately stripped off my pants and pulled out the bottle. It read around 96-100F. Perrrrfeccctttt. To be honest i didnt think i would get the temps that well. I pour the whole bottle into the cup and place it on the sink. (later i realized where on the sink i placed it and how horrible it would have been if the cup fell. lol) The cup was nice and warm just its supposed to me. I didnt look while she did the paper work but i was sure it all went well. More small talk and a generous good bye was what i left with. And now the wait game. I was told it took 24-48 Hours to receive results. By the second day i heard nothing. From either the MRO or Home depot. Both a good and bad i guess. Finally on the second day i called the manager and asked if he had gotten my drug results. Ok dont do that guys. i sounded creepy and suspicious as fuck. He said nothing has came yet. Now i waited in extreme anxiousness. Here i stand today on the third day. I called today earlier in the morning and boom she said all the paper work came back fine! I get put on the role sheet, fill the rest of the paper work.. 401k, IRS shit etc etc on tuesday and i start orientation next saturday!!!

I dont recall the batch number of the Magnum but i do know it was 2XXX So any batch in 2000s should be good!

2. Hahah you dont know how skeptical i was =/