My ranting against prohibition

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Tykkie, Apr 12, 2011.

1. hey, this, is me making a point, and talking to people, who will never read this forum. :p

so here is my story, I'm a 19 years old male (quite handsome if you wanna know), and I'm gonna tell you what happenned to me.
    I've been a casual/social smoker for years now, but on ly started smoking weed on a day to day basis during the past year, what happened during this past year you ask? I'm getting there, but first, what happened before.

I got kicked out of school, because i was a slaker.didn't do shit, pissed teachers off, and slept in most classes.That was what I was known for, not being a slaker, but being THE ULTIMATE LAZY ASS slaker ever to walk this earth.

so I'm out of school, and, I'm an ounce of weed.

Here's what happenned in the following few mouths, found myself a job, started a band, got myself accepted in college in one of the hardest program to get in, left that job because it sucked, found a new one, earned some dought, started working out, became a better musician, a better artist, a better person.

Now, i'm not gonna say weed did it.But I will say this.

YOU yes YOU, M E D I A and YOU you so-called- GOVERNMENT, I've accomplished more in one weed-filled year that I did in a weed-free decade.
    In only one year I have disproved every crazy theory, every prejudice, and especialy, every anti-drug spot that you've put on air and in people's head in the past ...hundred years?

so here's my advice, if you're gonna try to convince people that PLANTS are the most dangerous thing since the atomic bomb...

well you failed, hard, real hard.

why don't you try concentrating on real issues like...I dont know, war or...famine or ...your people's health? ...just a thought.

to end this ranting I'm gonna quote one of my weed heroes, Bill Hicks.

In the end, it's not a choice between weed or no weed, it's not a choice abou drugs, it's not a choice between life and death...

It's a choice between LOVE and FEAR, now...

what side would you rather be on?

so this is Tykkie "Tehsteinmeister" B. checking out, saying that...

really, there's no point waiting 'till 4:20. :smoke:

:wave:

2. #2 Ganja Art, Apr 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2011
    I have returned from the death to give you rep

Damn my life sucks...

EDIT: Used to have Bill Hicks as avatar. Now i dont. RIP pun...

3. edit: nevermind

4. Arguing that prohibition sucks seems so wierd to me. Like, why must we even argue a point that is so obvious??

5. I agree but, people have been giving me a lot of shit because "weed kills people" and I think it's sad people just believe anything taht they're told whithout questioning it.and that's because qe're raised ( or at least I was ) with the belief that questioning authorities, rules, values and opinions is a bad thing.

+ I just wanted to be heard by people that would anderstand, even if it's been said and said again.

6. so true man keep fightn the good fight against prohibition

7. Right on. I used to rant about it all of the time too but it became so exhausting and ultimately I made no progress in convincing people. Sadly enough people don't like science and it's findings. My advice: Just let it be. It can be enjoyable putting forth an opinion such as this but it causes stress and anger that you owe to yourself not to bear.

Anyways, I totally agree with the bold. It's so damaging to individual IMHO to confine ones mind from thinking differently from what they are told. We are sucking the creativity out of the generations to come because we establish a set of beliefs and a morals (growing up I realized certain things I believed to be 'right' and 'wrong' to be backwards) that basically makes children puppets being manipulated. Questioning authorities should be encouraged but obviously a government isn't going to let that message spread very far.