My rant

Discussion in 'General' started by Dyma, Jun 26, 2012.

1. So im just sitting here and it all hasnt really hit me yet. The girl that I'm crazy in love with doesnt want me. Its the worts feeling in the world. We started dating in november, and she broke it off once in between then and february. End of february she breaks it off for good. We dont talk for a while then we become friends again and start hanging out with some other mutual friends. Then some time in april she tells me that she thinks she likes me again. She told me she wanted me to kiss her that night afterwards and asked me out on a date. At this point im just so happy. So we decide to go to the movies friday. Then friday comes around and she says she doesnt wanna go to the movies shed rather go to this ice cream place and then back to my house. This would be fine if she didnt fucking invite all of our mutual friends to go with us. Its a date right? 2 people not fucking 8. Next week we decide to go to the mall. Then somehow another mutual friends, another guy infact, that I felt all throughout our relationship I had to compete with him aswell. Next week she has a surprise birthday party for her sister so we cant do anything then. By now I'm feeling like shes not that into me so I back off. Day by day since Ive been just heartbroken and all I can think about is her. So yesterday I pour my fucking heart out to her telling her that I need her in my life as more than just a friend. At this point were bestfriends. I got friendzoned. She told me she doesnt have feelings for me anymore and that I should move on. TELL ME WHAT FUCKING GUY TAKES 2 BREAKUPS, AND 4 MONTHS OF WAITING FOR HER TO COME BACK TO ME. Its now June. When we started dating back in november I had no idea how much she would mean to me. I seriously want to commit suicide. I have nothing to live for. All my family does it bitch at me and call me a drug addict. I get in fights with everybody here. I got caught by my parents about a month ago and they took all my shit. Half oz, perc bong, spoon, grinder... Cant toke since I have to respect there rules since I', under there house and also have nothing to smoke with. Dont have the money to move out. Summer is now here and who do I have to spend it with? I dont have a lot of friends, and all of my friends are mutual friends with her. This is gonna be really hard. I told her I cant see or talk to her until all my feelings fade away. It could be months for that to happen. I deactivated my facebook so I dont have to see how happy shes doing without me. My summer is going to be fucking hell. I lost my bestfriend and the only girl that Ive ever fell in love with. I cant imagine myself with anybody else. I dont wanna be with anybody else. I just want her. I seriously cant do this anymore. Fuck this. Fuck that. Fuck everything. I cant do it. I doubt a single person read any of this but if anybody actually took the time out of there day PLEASE give me a comment. Anything even if you troll me I dont care I just want someone else's input on this situation. I have nothing good in my life.

2. Dude, first of all, don't kill yourself. You're no good dead.

We need you alive.

We need you alive so we can work on your situation.

Your situation with that girl.

That girl who broke your heart.

You see, girls do that. They break boys' hearts.

She must've been some darling... to have you so broken hearted...

Poor dude... I feel so sorry for you man...

Alright. I'm gonna give you an advise.

An advise that just might work.

You see, sometimes the only way to get close to her, is to move away from her.

You know what I mean?

3. That's REAL pain brother. Don't worry though, that is one of the hardest things to get through in life. Once you do get through it though, you will be stronger than you ever were and it will give you a huge boost in self confidence. Trust me.

Best thing right now is to realize you're not the only one who has been in that situation. Everyone deals differently. Some people put it into music, some poetry, some people work it out of their body in the gym. I had a friend sophomore year of high school who had his heart broken right before Summer. You should've seen him first day Junior year. This kid came back absolutely ripped, and walked around with a confidence he'd never had.

Besides all of that, as much as it feels like you've hit that wall in your life, there's a fucking world of happiness that you'll discover once you get past it.

4. read first sentance.
    did not interest me to read walloftext