My quest for a job...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Cringle, Apr 22, 2011.

1. Well, this is a story without an end (yet). I have been looking for a summer job before I go off to college. I had applied everywhere to no avail. Several weeks have gone by, and I have been toking easier than I normally would (maybe two - three times a week if that, small bowls).

Well this morning I had an awesome interview at a really nice grocery store in town. They are nice, and are all ready to hire me... then they pulled out the drug test paper work. Basically, I have until 5pm today to go in and get a UA done. I last smoked a bowl 4-5 days ago.

I have worked out a bit in those 4-5 days, and I have a really fast metabolism (6' 140lbs), but I am extremely nervous. I'm sitting here chugging green tea hoping it will help.

Regardless of what happens with this UA, i think this might be it for my toking days. It was certainly a great ride, but I need to stop anyway, as I am about to get my private pilot's license, and want to be a commercial pilot one day. Well, thats my story, I'll update as soon as there are any changes.

-Cringle

2. Good luck man

3. use someone else's pee if you can.

4. Thought I would give y'all an update.

About two hours after my initial post here, I had an interview for a second job that I wasn't really interested in. Well, I nailed it. I know the supervisor, so I basically just had to show up to get hired.

And just like that I am in a job that pays better, has more hours available to work, and am on track to be a shift leader in a small number of weeks. Best of all, NO DRUG TEST!

So looks like I can put off quitting for at least another couple months.

Toke on!
    -Cringle

5. PARTY!!! Smoke a ounce joint