my pussy

Discussion in 'General' started by whitknee, Feb 14, 2009.

1. cat is beautiful.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

show me your pussies!

2. #2 HighHaze, Feb 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2009
    dont have one......have a dog though

btw i see you play piano....what kind of music?

3. Cute kitty:)

My mom has a cat that looks a little bit like that cat.

Nice piano

4. gah i knew it...still clicked anyway though.

oh man that reminds me of this one time i got my friend and her bf to break up. i was over her house sitting on her bed with her cat, she left the room for watever reaon, and the phone rings. i pick it up and its her bf (a real prick btw)

me:hello?
    bf: yea hi...is ____ there...?
    me: uh not right now i think shes busy
    bf: who is this?
    me: Jimmy
    bf: who the f*ck is jimmy and why are u at ___ house
    me: idk im just hanging out.
    bf: doing what?
    me: im on her bed petting her pussy (cat)
    bf: what the fuck!?
    me: my bad yo

then he hung up lol

5. Okay now post pics of your vag.

6. Awww Cute Kittah!!

7. im with this guy. :D

8. ^this^

9. #9 Invictis, Feb 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2009
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    my cat casper, he's a little bigger now, but he's been that size since he was 4 or 5, and he's now 15 and perfectly healthy(for being that fat). he's a pretty damn smart cat, if he knows you're up, and you don't feed him, he'll take a shit outside of your door, no joke. its so funny waking up to my mom screaming "GOD DAMNIT CASPER NOT AGAIN!"

10. #10 wingspanbig, Feb 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2009
    ^^^^ :laughing: oh my . . . dude that can't possibly be healthy

11. This entire thread is LOL:smoking:

12. sorry to kill the cat lovers vibe

but there are these three fuckin cats that hang around my place alllll dayyy

chillan on and around my car...on my trampoline...deck in the back...one even snuck in my garage

and they fight and make loud cat noises all the time

ughhh when i get my hands on um xxxxx

13. Kinda like the neighbors dog that won't stop barking, or the kids who are always outside screaming.

14. that's a cute pussy you got there. I'd like to touch it.

15. Muthafucka probably can't even move I bet, reminds me of that fat cop in Family Guy

16. haha nah he actually walks up and down the stairs, moves when he wants food, if my dog tries to fuck with him he'll swing his paw at her and shit, hes pretty much a 30 lb ballin cat. but it does really piss me off when he paws on my door at 6 AM wanting food, i dont get up to give him food, and then as soon as I walk outside of my door I step in cat shit(his way of saying give me my damn food when i want it). we should've named him fucking garfield.

17. Lol oh aight, would be pretty funny tho if he couldn't

18. I have a cat that's almost as fat as yours

god I hate my cats

19. ya i was actually watching ripleys believe it or not a few years ago and it was showing the fattest cat in the world, and they had to move him around in a fucking wheelbarrel. that shit was sooo fucking funny, my cat is fat and hard to pick up but hes not quite THAT fat. its funny seeing everyones reaction to my cat though, a lot of the time he chills outside the front door and when delivery men or neighbors walk by theyre like "OH MY GOD THAT IS THE FATTEST CAT I HAVE EVER SEEN". gotta hide him from the azns though, he'd feed an azn family for a week.

20. I wanna lick your pussy. :p