My Puppy "ran away"

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SuicidalSpaz, Jul 18, 2009.

1. Hey guys, Spaz here.

So, I get home at 8:15 am, after working a 9.5 hour over night shift. I gotta go back in at 7pm to work 7pm-7am, a 12 hour fucking dinner rush/over night shift on a saturday, which means newspaper night. All I wanted to do was come home, feed my puppy and play with her.

she's a 16 week old black lab puppy named Skyy. Red colar, red leash, beautiful puppy. I come home and my room door is ALL the way open... And the puppy is no where to be found. I start bugging. I wake up my two roomates who I thought may have grabbed her, but they didn't.

My one roomate didn't seem to care, and he was the one who was really pissed I got her. She ate his computer wire a little, and he flipped shit, even when I offered to fix it( like the 2nd day I had her)... And he apparently wanted to sit down and talk with me cause she chewed the blinds in the bathroom a little ( Those cheap plastic ones), which I just replaced with nice new ones...

So, My door was opened by my dog, she then snuck past everyone in the living room, opened the front door. And our yard is completely fenced... She then got through the fence gate, and went for a walk- BULLSHIT. My two roomates love her now. Only the fat fuck who does nothing doesn't. He won't even acknowledge her or pet her. So I come home to find my dog missing, I nearly cried.

Since my Fiance died from a coke Overdose, that's the last time I felt like crying. I punched the absolute shit out of my door, cracking it a little ( Ex Boxer :D).

I called a bunch of shelters. I gotta wait an hour and a half to go see if it's her. They found her in Asbury Late last night... The report said " Black Lab, Female. Not spayed or neutered." It just didn't say how old it was, or if she had on her Red collar.

So I'm trying not to get my hopes up. There's a good chance it isn't her, But there's just as likely a chance it is. I'm exhausted I hope to god it's my puppy and she's okay. Blades, I really need the karma and good vibes on this one. She pulled me out of my depression, showed me how to be happy again, and now she's gone, no where to be found...

As to WHO let her out... I can't be certain as I didn't wittness it. I can be certain that I'm taking a trip Right the fuck to home depot, and buying a padlock and a fucking door lock now. I thought I could trust the people I lived with... :rolleyes:.

Oh, and someone snapped my Eukelele in half the other night when I was at work, but again no one knows the answer to that mystery. I'm searching for a new place to live... This is some bullshit..

2. sounds like someone has to tell their roommates to fuck off :p

3. That is fucked. I hate to hear about people losing animals. best of luck with the search, thought about getting her chipped?

4. Hope you find your puppy. If you do, you should train it to only shit in that one dude's room.

5. two words for you man, HIDDEN CAMERA. Put that shit in your room and then beat the shit out of your roomate who did it.

6. thats terrible spaz! I really hope your puppy is fine and will be back with you as soon as possible! Good luck looking for a new place, your living situation seems like bullshit right now as it is lol.

7. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCeD_6Y3GQc"]YouTube - Beach Boys - Good Vibrations[/ame]

8. this ^

9. Best of luck to you. I really hope it is yours, if not for your sake then your puppy's. That guy sounds like a twat. If I were you I wouldn't find a new place because of him, I'd make it so he had to find a new place because of you. If you catch him messing with your stuff make sure he pays.

10. Your roommate did it dude. Press his ass for info.

My ex girlfriends roommate hated her cat and did the same shit. Later on when I was fucking that roommate she admitted they let it out of the house.

11. Damn sorry man, I love dogs and I would be pressed if my dog ran away. I love her to death. Your roommate pisses me off.

12. was it ur dog?

13. buy a pistol. you probably dont even need ammo. show it off to your room mates. they wont fuck with you.

14. That's bullshit dude. I have a part black lab puppy myself and if something were to happen to er because someone just let him. I'm living with my family right now and my brother let him out and refused to let him back in because he got really dirty playing in the yard. He was really young and not so sure what "the road" was so he could of just been run over. And, last night actually my dad threatened to let me dog go out into the night when he was pissed off. Shit happens, but I really hope you find your puppy.

15. owning animals is a full time job. if you're not going to be around for 12 hours a day you need reliable people to watch the dog when you're gone. in the mean time, listen to this PUSA song called scrappy puppy, its a fun song.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZFJhOyLrrs]YouTube - Scrappy Puppy[/ame]

16. next joints for that wee lost pup. hope you get it back dude.

17. damn dude ur room mate is a fucking douche. i would get the rest of ur roommates to agree to kick him out if u find out it was him. i hope u find ur puppy man, keep us updated.

18. id probably straight up sucker punch him in the fucking kidney and smash his computer in front of him

19. Vigilante stoner justice, it's always the best..

But seriously, i'd probably get a chainsaw, cut off his hands and feet, sew his eyelids and lips shut, then toss him in the middle of a lake.

20. *** UPDATE ***

So, I call a few shelters. Had to wait until 12pm to go look at a " Black lab, female, not spayed or neutered" they found late the other night...

at 11:30am, my two roomates come back. Apparently someone WAS over. This drunk bitch who was supposed to be a roomate, but backed out. Her and my other roomate passed out together, and in her drunken stupor, took her home for the night. I flipped the fuck out...

One roommate was like " I told you that this morning dude." I flipped the fuck out on him, informing him he didn't He kinda down played it, Making me think he kinda knew about it. So I tell everyone, " If this coke whore ever comes over again, DO NOT let her in. I'll fuck her up."

And then the fun starts. She wants to come over and apologize. And I tell my one roommate " Tell her to fuck off, I'm not in the talking mood." She comes over anyway, and with her tool of a boyfriend...

There's an arguement, and she starts getting on MY case. So I flip out on her too. Her boyfriend steps in, and I tell him to remember Whose house he's in, and tell him to back the fuck up.

Then, He swings.

Unfortunately for him, I box, and spent some time training With the Airforce Tac. P unit... He got fucked up in two swings. Then the roommate who I think knew tried to grab me, He's huge, Ex Navy. But I head butt to the face, and two elbows brought him down, and I literally threw the whore out of my house :D. My roommate stayed down, but the boyfriend tried to get up.

and he was just above knee level, so I got some good leverage, and got a 3-step running knee to his face. Busted his nose up and knocked out a tooth, haha. He shouldn't have swung first. She was crying and was about to call the cops. I reminded her of her Breaking and entering into my room, and trespassing and harassment trying to " apologize." She hung up pretty quick. I helped my roommate up, and apologized.

" I was so drunk dude. She kept talking about how much she wanted a puppy, and wanted to watch this one. I thought she meant at our house, not hers."

We got on the same page, and after we cleaned some blood up, I cooked him breakfast, and make a special meal for the Puppy. Skyy's okay, and we're just chillin.

Just got home from a 13 fucking hour shift. Thanks to that dumb whore, I worked 9 hours, got 3 hours of sleep, and worked another 13... Fucking idiots.

But I'm fucking exhausted, ready for a nice nap. Gonna be on some gypsy adventure today. All of us have off. I apologized to the roommate I thought did it, someone would have told him what I had suspected. He got kinda pissed, but I told it to see it from my point of view. " Now I know who to trust in the house man, And I'm sorry I doubted you."

All of us are fine, and that bitch and her boyfriend go fucked up faces. Oh, and the puppy peed and shit all over her house, haha.