Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My problem

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by thegroup, Mar 8, 2013.

1. My mother thinks marijuana causes mood swings because i have been going through at rough patch in my life my mom is blaming it on me smoking, which of course lead me to get mad as i tried to educate her.. Does it cause mood swings? Is it mood altering?

2. Yes it does cause mood swings. Before you smoke it you'll feel however you normally feel sober, but then after you smoke you'll feel happy and less stressed out.

3. She is saying it makes me angry and voilent, when in reality i have an anger problem and smoking calms me down. My mother knows this and yet she still says its the jane that is making me angry

4. I had the same problem when I was 16 and you've got to learn just to control yourself. If you're going to be smoking let it make you an easygoing guy. Next Time you get mad just calm down a bit. If not she'll just assume it's the bud

5. You can choose to believe it or not, but smoking can exacerbate already existing illnesses. If you have mood-swings while sober, they could be worse while high. To an extent, there are ways to learn to cope with it, just as you might do when sober.
    I speak from experience.

6. I believe that but, i dont have mood swings sober... Just bad days and good days

7. Dude your mom will always blame the bud. My mom does too. For EVERYTHING. Just gotta deal with it for now.