Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my probation officer is on his way up to my house right now...help?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Ricklez420, Feb 9, 2010.

1. my girlfriend who usually pisses for me just moved across state. and my other friend who does it is at school. i dunno when my p.o. will be here, but he called me like an hour ago and woke me up. i've drank two tall cups of water, and 2 cups of coffee. i'm hoping it will dilute it. coffee is a diuretic so it should help depending on how much i drink. i'm going to drink more, and i'm going to put some salt in it. any ideas on how i can tamper with it without the testing place knows it? and by the way my p.o. doesn't check the temp guage if that helps.

2. Tell him you have the swine flu and you're under quarantine.:p

3. shit man, just call all your straight friends and beg for a urine sample...

4. ain't gonna work, and all my sober friends are at school.

5. Go to a store and ask around, say your willing to pay money.

6. Pet urine...?

7. Best advice I can give is to dilute your urine with water and take B-vitamins or a multi vitamin to make the urine appear yellow.

Now this isn't going to help for this time....but next time if you're in this situation don't use marijuana if you're on probation.

8. i live in the mountains...15 minute drive to town. not happening. i'm screwed.

9. Let him in the house and make a pass at him. If I am correct he should run back to his car and leave.

10. Microwave some apple juice. lolol

11. THIS!! LOL If it doesnt work it will at least make a GREAT story. LOL :D

12. Shit man I dont know what to tell you.

I would have to agree with whoever said pet urine haha my friend that that once but im not sure if your test is more sophisticated or what not. I heard that pissing through your fingers after you dip them in bleach will work or something, im not sure tho.

I wish i could help you man, just search around on here there are probably some posts that'll help you out

13. When was the last time you smoked OP? If it was anytime soon, I'm pretty sure you're fucked. Sorry bro.

14. I would suggest the jello/surgel (sp*) method. It makes sense that it would work, throw a pack of jello in a bottle of water, shake it up and chug it. Piss a few times quickly before he gets there and you're good. If it is a true method that is.. Basically the high sugar contents blocks your body from grabbing from your fat glands to produce urine or something like that. So you piss out the bad stuff, and then you have cleaner generated urine. Can't say it will 100% work, but it's a better option that what you have atm.

15. This is one of those times where a gimp suit would come in handy. If you answered the door in that, he would definitely turn around and leave.

16. Or just be butt nekked.. nothing illegal about being in your own house naked is there?

17. someone wanna explain to me how this works.

the probation officer comes over. and tells/waits for you to piss?

what if you cant piss... and dont piss for hours.

he just chills there?

does what?

i just dont get how he can collect a sample if you dont go...

18. no trust me he will wait for it.or he will just hit u with a VOP for refusing.been there done that

19. fake a family emergency and se if you can meet him tomorrow?