Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My poo smells like dank

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ConnorW, Nov 28, 2011.

1. I've been eating weed brownies the last three days that were made with an o of dank, I just plotted a brat and it smells like badonka donk

2. That means there is still some active THC in there. Eat it, post haste.

3. Dude I've had dank shits before. Fucking gnarly even had crystals on it. I bet yours may be a bit more brutal tho.

4. My poo smells like a basket of assorted fruit after I drink a lot of vodka

5. Liked for the sig ;)

6. My dank smells like poo

7. #7 HIGH IQ, Nov 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2011
    Yeah, that happens. Ive found edibles help your digestion and soften your poo.

8. My doo is always dank.

9. My piss smells like cannabis whenever I smoke a lot or eat edibles. Never noticed my shit smelling any different, though I don't really stick my head down the toilet to smell it. o_O

- Serenity

10. How you smell your piss dawg.

11. wow thats wierd. never happened to me but one day when i had just smoked a shitload i farted and it smelled like a mixture of fart and cannabis.

12. [quote name='"08 BANSHEE"']

How you smell your piss dawg.[/quote]

Lean towards the bowl and snifffffff

13. I don't know how it is for you, but when I'm dehydrated, or smoke, my piss smells. It's normal. When you drink a lot your urine is clear. If it's not, it's yellow like. :)

- Serenity

14. No my piss is pretty yellow hahaha, I just am a cig smoker and can never smell dick all! I didn't know! :hello::smoke:

15. Haha, bro, I think you've gotten it wrong. When I take a piss, it doesn't smell like smegma infiltrated dick, it just smells like urine! If your piss is yellow, then I suggest you drink some more water, as it is not good. It's not necessarily unhealthy either, but drinking water helps clean your kidneys and whatnot. My piss smells like coffee whenever I drink cup after cup after cup. But hey, bro. That's just me, I guess! :rolleyes:

- Serenity

16. Coffee piss smells rancid as fuck. I drink a good bit of coffee daliy and it gets to be rank.