My Plants Progress (Pix Within)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Stoney BaLoney, Sep 13, 2007.

1. These are my 3 plants...they are about 3 weeks old as of today. any comments and or advice based on these pics are greatly appriciated.

Attached Files:

2. looks good. pic 1 looks a little droopy, maybe back of a little on the water. other than that they look happy. keep up the good work. peace, e :bongin:

3. Should my plants be taller if this about the 3rd week? i think i may have "root bound" stressed them before i put them in their bigger planters

4. how long since you transplanted? usually there is a period of slow growth right after you transplant. give the plants a little time. i wouldn't worry about them being short, especially if you transplanted recently. patience, my friend.

5. They look good...now is when you should just trust them..dont fret over them they will be fine.Watch for browning edges and tips tho..other than that they will take off soon

6. Just got my 250w HPS Lamp in the mail the other day, i put these bitches under it for one day and they grew soo much but i need to work on a ventilation system cause the heat got to em a lil.