My plants leave's got burnt, overwatered

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by The-Marksman212, Nov 20, 2009.

1. My plant 11/14/09 got water burn damage to it 2 main leaves were hit the most.
    1 shriviled up so i cut it off, the other has just now as of today turned yellow, The new sets of leaves comming in are fine and intact but they are drooping down, i believe this to be because of over waterage the soil got a bit to much water, but i could be wrong please give me some imput guys.

Oh yeah almost forgot, because i cut the leaf off what happens to the branch?

<new user

Strain: Cheese Kush
    Photo220.jpg
    Photo223.jpg
    Photo221.jpg
    Photo225.jpg

2. #2 The-Marksman212, Nov 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2009
    Picture 1 the plant is 2 weeks old the last 3 figures are 2 weeks and 1 day they were taken 2 hours ago by me.
    Figure 3 you can see the leaf was cut, its still got its little baby leaves :) but they are dying and will fall off very soon by the looks of em

3. Figure 4 over night that leaf turned yellow from last night at 12 am it was fine to awake at 8 am the next morning "today" and its yellow :(

4. the plant after cutting the leaf has now drooped even further and looks very unhealthy :'( anyone?