My plants burn very easily?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by brightgreen, Jun 30, 2011.

1. I use GH micro/grow/bloom + molasses + calmag + rhizotonic phed to 5.8 everytime. I hear of people using 10+ ml's of bloom/micro during flower, but my plants burn immediately if I try to use more than two ml's of bloom/micro per gallon.

I vegged for a month in 5 gal buckets of coco. The trainwrecks I have in the scrog would be around 4-5' tall if the screen wasn't there, and they are entering the main bloom phase. I feel like they should be able to handle more nute's?

2. Forums move fast lol
    bump

3. Dunno man sound weird. I use 2ml/8/16
    Grow/micro/bloom per gallon no issues

4. Well if there burning why try? What you feel is not really important as your plants are not taking the uping of nutes. Thats a good sign to not do it.

5. If your plants are still healthy, using more nutrients isn't going to give you a better yield. They can only be so healthy, you can't roid up a marijuana plant!

6. So what I'm getting from this is that if over 2ml burns my plants, then 2ml is all they need to perform as well as a plant that can handle 10+ml?

thanks for the input guys:hello:

7. For the ones you have sure. I grow inside you grow outside say. Same plants well have wildly different needs for our plants.

8. Im growing in door under two 600w in 5 gal pots of coco/perlite.

Since my plants can only take 2ml's, does that mean that they arnt as good as ones that can take more? Like are my genetics bad?

Would I expect a higher yield from a plant that can take 10ml's as opposed to mine that can only take 2ml?

Is it possible that I'm the cause for my plants not being able to handle nutes? Like could I have done something wrong at some point during the grow to cause them to be so sensitive?