My plants are so short and bushy.... why? They look healthy in my opinion but I'm a noob so forgive

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by BLute22, Mar 26, 2016.

1. Green crack seeds
    Any advice or comments are appreciated.
    28 days from seed at the moment
    Led grow
    Cal mag and liquid seaweed nutes only. Keeping it simple for now. I do ph the tap water after I add the nutes. I rotate nutes and the plain ph'd water.

Am I over thinking it?

Attached Files:

2. They look Healthy af to me, wait till you put em in flower they will blow up

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity app

• Like Like x 1
  3. Also as a tip, turn the leds off when you take pics makes things easier to diagnose.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity app

• Like Like x 2
  4. Good point. Thank you!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. Np, keep us updated. Do you have a journal?

6. No. Didn't want to complicate it. That kind of looks stupid as I type it. What all info is usually kept in a grow journal?

7. [​IMG][​IMG]

Pics without leds

• Like Like x 1
  8. What? No, as in a thread where you update pics day by day or week by week and what you are doing to plants ect. This also helps diagnose any issues bc we can see what you did to your plants from day one. As of right now they are healthy, I'm not wishing any bad JuJu on you just something to give some thought. Also they are fun to look back on, plus help noobs lurking the forms. Cheers

9. I germed 12 thinking maybe 8 would take but all 12 sprouted. They are feminized seeds so now I'm worried they will be overcrowded in the 4x4 tent I'm setting up in the coming week or two. Thinking about getting 4 400 watt mars pro series 2 instead of a 1600 watt. Thinking being if one light goes out I can survive bit with the 1600 I would be screwed plus maybe better coverage. Currently have a mars 600 watt and 2 300 watts on the 12 girls for veg. Seems to be enough light for veg but I wouldn't think it would flower well. But this is my 1st grow. No amount of research is teaching me like just doing it. Thx for the comments. I will take any criticism and advice to learn and get better.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Looking real nice...With the Led's your flowering with what is the equivalent to hid? Then I can throw out a ballpark figure of possible yield.

Sent from my A1P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  11. Mars pro 2 1200 watt running on both modes bloom and veg. Aprx 650 tru watts so 600 hps or mh I would think. 10 plants fimmed 5 weeks of veg. Green crack strain. What do u guys think? First grow of any kind..

12. Honestly, not a professional or anything, but that looks like you'll get a lot more than just one pound. Those plants look like they're about to hit puberty and sprout buds like a motherfucker. Keep up the good work. They will shoot up a bit when they get older. The leaves are a good sign, because they're getting a ton of food from the lights. The small leaves growing in the middle are going to keep getting bigger and the plant will sprout from there, with more leaves coming in as it reaches maturity. Very nice

• Like Like x 1
  13. Thanks. I defoilaited alot to give more light penitration. Hoping this long flowering sativas is worth it. Might mix it up with a few dif strains next time

• Like Like x 1
  14. Who is the breeder of your green crack?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. How long they been in flower?

16. That's what you want - short and bushy plants!

Tall plants are always problematic. They can't absorb as much light - they don't always yield much - they look stressed.. they hit the lights and then burn

• Like Like x 1