My plants 25 days old

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by jerreise, Dec 31, 2014.

1. 4x4 hydroponic bubbleponics white widow and of kush . Tips anyone :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420000384.541234.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420000398.373114.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420000411.824629.jpg

Jerrica

2. These look great

3. My advice is flower soon or get ready to give them their own res! They look good!

4. Their own res? U mean change the water and flush? And give more nutrients?

Jerrica

5. #5 Errly Bird, Dec 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2014
    I think he means their own reservoir for root growth. That many can get pretty crowded pretty quick. Each one of those could benefit more with their own tank. Each plant is different. They need individual care as well. One plant could need certain nutes while others need more or less. You could possibly run into problems all in one res like that.

6. :/ that sucks.

Jerrica

7. Just don't let them get huge before you flower and you shouldn't run into too many problems hopefully.

8. How big is huge?? They are maybe foot and a half tall

Jerrica

9. Even giving each one a simple 3gallon bucket would be much better. That way if you have problems with one you don't have problems with them all. You can get root rot which will affect ALL roots.

10. I had a "friend" that supposably knew what they were doing tell me what all to order... I wish I would have looked myself

Jerrica
    Sorry I forgot to quote you.

Jerrica

11. Also how big is too big .. I'm new to all this I'm doing all the research possible

Jerrica

12. #12 Errly Bird, Jan 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
    If they are a foot and a half already you should start flowering man. They can up to quadruple in size in flowering. Normal is 2 to 3 times your current height.

13. Thanks I'm going to flush today then I can start flowering stage . What light schedule is it for flowering I'm on 16/8 now

Jerrica
    Again forgot to quote

Jerrica

14. 18/6 sorry :/

Jerrica

12/12 will always be standard flowering time. Some test other schedules but the 12/12  is universal and will work perfect.

16. Thanks

Jerrica

17. #17 Watergunz, Jan 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2015
    Awesome setup bro a bit similar to mine.... I've made a mistake using a light color reservoir like yours which in return developed "Brown Slime" try and use something to block the light ( I used black gorilla tape )

Yes, give them each a bucket of their own. Iv grow 6 in a 5 gallon tub and got a 1/4 pound in 80 days but they could have done that each in their own bucket.

19. How do I give them each their own res? What kind of setup would I want to get? I'm new to all this help me please

Jerrica

20. I use 5 gallon tubs like you get at walmart for $5. cut a hole in the lids and run a hose in the handle hole it does not let any light in.
    Hope the roots are not too tangled to separate.

This is what I have right now.
    View attachment 1658894
    My LED grow.
    View attachment 1657679