My plant is tiny?!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by QueBeck, Oct 24, 2008.

1. #1 QueBeck, Oct 24, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2008
    Idk if it's even marijuana ha, it's really small. about a cm high and two leaves that come to a point at the top.. but all i planted was marijuana so it has to be. my camera won't focus on it for some reason. idk if im on the wrong setting or something but i can't take a pic. is there a strain that is little like that? it was bagseed btw. it's green and healthy looking. just little.

2. called a seedling

3. first one i grew was a lot bigger though.. guess im just ignant.

4. A pic would really help. Does your camera have a macro setting on it? Usually has a little flower icon on the dial.

5. How long ago did you plant it?

6. It must be the plant version of those tiny humans I see all the time. The ones that normal sized people carry around and feed and stuff. I've heard them called baybies or something like that?

;)

Sounds like he is just off to a slow start. Some of them are like that. I had some seeds that were still splitting their pod while other guys at the same time had already grown some adult leaves.

Those leaves forming a point should spread out and you will have two little round leaves. Then two little leaves should start forming in between them that have jagged edges.

But like fva said...how old are they? If it's under a week from germination I wouldn't be concerned...just give them more time. If they are older than a week....still give them more time :D

Best of luck

o/
    Tieme

7. #7 QueBeck, Oct 25, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2008
    alright just found the macro setting pics in a bit.

i have to warn you, this doesn not look like any plant i've ever seen..
    probly 5 days old.

8. At 5 days you shouldn't expect much.

9. 5 days old? Of course the plant is tiny.

10. I got a seed form a bag from New York and put it in with my last operation. The thing never did anything but grow up. No branches or anything so right now in flowering i have a straight vertical plant. Just looks like one big bud... i wouldn't think about it too much.. just see where it takes you

11. alright ha, doesn't look like your normal weed but im just gonna see where it goes.