My Plant is sick please Help (pics)

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by grnthmbskier, Jul 1, 2008.

1. I dont know why but some of the leaves are getting brown and yellow. The new leaves forming dont seem to have this problem just the older ones. All of the leaves also feel kinda dry and crispy almost. I havnt used any ferts with them and the soil I planted them is was just reg seed starter stuff so that shouldnt be the problem. I think the heat in the room is fine to. Maybe just a little over room temp.
    [​IMG]
    I'll be posting a few other pics... Any help would be great thanks.

2. Yes u have slight heat issues.
    Seed starter soil usually contains added nutes which I fear is slightly over ferting the plants.

3. slight heat issues

4. By heat - I hope you're talkin about the soil being too hot - as in nutrients too high.

Certainly not a 'heat' issue, speaking of light/temp/heat...

Lady still looks good though! Just go light on additional nutes until the spotting drops.

5. Aright ya I dont think it's heat (from the light) tahts causing this. As i said the room isnt that hot and why would the leaves on the bottom of the plant go first? It isnt that serious as 95 percent of the plant is still green and healthy so im just going to let em grow and hopefuly they will move past this.

6. No the brown won't be from heat but the leaf edges curling back over themselves is. That is very slight though as is whatever yellowing problem you have.

7. The curling looks like the pH might be too high. The yellow spots look like nute burn.

Let the soil dry and then water with lower pH, 5.5 - 6.0. No nutes.