My plant is sick any advice

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Smackd420, Aug 30, 2020.

1. I checked on my plant this morning and they look very sick what could be the issue here any advice would be appreciated thanks

2. Maybe they got rona?

3. Also will this stress affect the potency on my bud when its time for harvest i want my girl potent as possible quality over quantity i would say

Attached Files:

4. Stop trolling this is serious dude

5. Get serious and add pics with some actual information so you can get informed decisions :thumbsup:

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Dude are you blind i added pics ^^

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. After my post lol.
    Incapable of making one post with information included?
    Maybe you’re the troll :D

I guess we are supposed to magically know what medium you’re growing in and how you are watering, but hey, let’s help your sick plants

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. I’d water them soil looks dry.

• Like Like x 1
  9. What medium?
    How often are you watering and how much per watering?
    Temp in the room?
    Relative humidity in the room?

Looks like underwatering maybe but its tough to tell as over and under watering look so similar to me.

10. They look under watered.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Looks like they need a drink

12. Water and transplant. Easy fix!

13. Hello new member,
    Water the plants. As a plant grows you will need to increase water to meet the needs of the plant as it gets large. It might be that the plant was doing fine with your schedule until it reach the current size. Now you need to step up and increase either frequency or amount. This is your sign from the plant that she needs more water. The slight yellowing looks like it wants Nitrogen but I think that will fix as you work on the watering. Nutrients need water to bring them into the plant.
    You are new here, some people may think you should show up as good as they are. They are bullies. It was obvious to me that you might be new. I looked at your profile and saw that you joined us less than two weeks ago. Welcome. Don't be afraid to ask questions. There are lots of good willing people here to help.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Playful banter considered bullying these days?
    Man people are getting too sensitive these days.
    I’d hate to be your friends in real life and have to walk on eggshells around you two :D

15. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I guess I got to you also.