My Plant Is Gone :(

Discussion in 'General' started by loweyedjoe, Jun 17, 2014.

1. Okay so awhile back about 5 months ago I started growing outdoors. I only had two plants and one of them was my baby! It was growing so quickly. I germinated it as a seed, planted it in a cup full of soil and the replanted it in some dirt in the woods once it got big enough. I checked on the plant everyday for the past 5 months and every day it was getting bigger. Yesterday (6/16/14) my plant was starting to get full leaves and I was so excited.... This morning I went to go check on the plant and it's not there! I looked all around where my plant was located and I could not find it anywhere! So I was thinking... Since I live in an area with woods all over, did a deer eat my plant? Anyone have any other possible ideas to either where my plant went or what could have eaten it? I'm extremely pissed off. Time to smoke.

Say high!

2. Well, it possibly could have been abducted by aliens...I would imagine by now they tire of humans and have decided to touch up on their horticulture.

I don't actually have any evidence of this, but I'm pretty sure your plant was abducted by aliens. :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Was it pulled out of the ground? Cut out? That should tell you all you need to know.

When a Deer eats your plants, it's more mutilated plant/missing/damaged leaves etc..

When the Cops find it, usually it involves handcuffs...

I would suspect rippers if it is completely gone., most likely even someone you know.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Shoulda had a game camera.

5. Yeah maybe someone saw you hiking into the wild brush of the backwoods all the time and figured it out.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Well I'm almost positive that it wasn't anyone taking it...considering I have a second plant right near it.

Say high!

7. Was it planted on your own land? If you planted it on somebody's land you run the risk of them cutting it down so they don't get in trouble with the law.

I owned a hobby farm (about 30 acres) with horses. There was a river that went through my land and every year I would find a small plot of ground with a few plants on it. I as the land owner I was at risk of getting busted when I didn't even smoke. So I would cut them down and toss them into the river. In your case it sounds like deer. 

8. You monster! :p

• Like Like x 1
  9. oh come on now can't the deer enjoy some THC in their system for once?

10. I didn't say I enjoyed the process because I know how much work people put into growing but they didn't really leave me any choice.

11. But... You tossed it in the river... If I or any other blade was you, I'm sure, s/he would have maybe moved it to a different spot and finished growing it (full yield, half the work and none of the cost), or at least just burned it as a whole and inhaled over the fire. In shameless they have a big bonfire to burn up all the plants that they had had growing. Good ol Kev. Great guy.

"She was living in a single room with three other individuals. One of them was a male and the other two, well the other two were female. God only knows what they were up to in there. And furthermore, Susan, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn that all four of them habitually smoked marihuana cigarettes..... REEFERS"

12. What did you mean when you said your plant was getting full leaves?

13. They start getting full leaves after 5 months? You should have a 6' tree by then lol.