my plant is going crazy!!! (with photo) need help

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by petergriffin551, May 18, 2010.

1. hi everyone:

this is a auto-white dwarf (by Budda) and she has been growing since 4/24, and i had just transplanted her into a bigger pot 2 days ago and she showed this today!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

she is so young and showing sex (male?) so freakin' weird, what's wrong?
    was it the stress of transplantation which caused her hermie?
    what's the reason?
    and should i throw her away...(sad)

thanks for your time and reply!!!
    have a nice day and a nice grow

2. Yep it a Male. Toss it!

3. Autoflowering plants can show sex before they're even on the second or third node. Not really particularly out of the ordinary from what I understand - although I have not grown AF plants so I can't say from personal experience, only second-hand knowledge. :wave:

Don't toss the male unless you don't care about continuing the line/don't have a place to keep the male isolated...if you're not willing/able to hit your females with the pollen, then get rid of it

4. dude i just posted the same thing on here. im glad im not alone. my plant is doing well. i did give it to many nutes so i flushed and now its getting better but i noticed about 4 days ago that its showing male signs of sex at 1.5 months of vegging. and NO ITS NOT AN AUTOFLOWER... i know my ruderalis strains well. so i was confused as well to why this happens. and i really dont wanna waste my best baby. even soo i could keep it for pollen so i can cross pollenate. but who knows :p mine does not have as defined balls but you can see them starting where the nodes are. and i had 1 turn out like yours as well fullll male like sacks already opening and i never once introduced 12/12 light. so i say WTF man lol :p

5. well it has been 3 weeks since planting and autos show around then ..but either way ..she is a he....