My plant is dying ....

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by SweetRhino, Jun 1, 2010.

1. Please help I have a white rhino plant, this is the fourth mont and I can see the buds coming out. But after using a product recommended from a friend of mine the leaves are falling down,yellow and she looks really sad :(
    I would like to know what can I do to save my plant ..... I'm going to stop using that product which is supposed to help the buds to grow strong and concentrate.

:smoking:Please help!!!!

2. #2 wharfrat74back, Jun 1, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2010
    what product? what conditions? soil or hydro ? you want good answers ..please give good details. Seriously we need more details to say anything, besides "flush it" .

wharf

**EDIT**

I see this is your first post.. Welcome to Grass City. :wave: Give us some more details, and I bet a solution can be solved... WhobeBoo's list is good start.:smoking:

3. Hi..

We need more information...

Soil or hydro?
    What nutes are you using?
    What is the PH of your soil/hydro.
    What is the product that you used?
    Post pictures, if you can.

There are too many unanswered questions to give any answer...

Pictures would be very helpful.

Sorry your girl is sick..

4. Hey Wharf... great minds think alike? :D

5. Are you growing indoors or outdoors? Hydro or soil?
    I'm guessing indoors, soil in a pot.
    Flush the plant, remove the plant/pot to a place where you can run water through the soil in the pot, ie. outside drain. Flush the soil with 3 times the water to soil, ie. if you have 10 litres of soil, flush with 30 litre of pH6.5 plain water. If you don't have a pH meter, then just water from the tap should do just fine.
    Bring the plant back under the light, and let the soil dry out, may take a couple of days depending on how much soil's in the pot.
    Buy nutrients which are popular in your area (or from the internet). Google... best cannabis nutrients, and read through them and discide for yourself.

6. LOL it took me 10 minute writing that comment, didnt see other posts.

7. #7 benthamj49, Jun 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2010
    Four months and just getting flowers? That thing is definitely in soil and doomed. Starting over is probably easiest.

What it honestly sounds like is your friend tried to convince you to use bud booster or some nutrient and you did, copiously...

Flush the plant with a lot of water, 2-3x the volume of the plastic bucket it is in and then continue as normal. But seriously...probably start over and read a bit on these forums first to learn about growing because it isn't:

1) Put seed in pot
    2) Add Water
    3) ????
    4) Smoke delicious homegrown bud.

It's about 420 steps, and they must be followed and you must have good amounts of knowledge to deal with issues, or a wonderful, loving forum like GC.

8. Hold on a sec and I'll grab my crystal ball. Give us more info!

9. Thanks all for the reply.​

To be honest I'm new at this and it's my first plant. In addition, this is my first post.​

I would like to start letting you know that I'm interesting in buy all the equipment in a near future; I'm talking about indoor Hydro. Probably someone will need to guide me trough all the steps. :confused:
    For now, I would like to save my plant. I tasted the flavor and I really want to keep it.​

The pot is 400mm diameter, 330mm tall. It is SOIL not hydro. The product used is big bud booster. The plant is 30-35 inches tall. It's located inside of my house for "legal":devious: purposes she takes sun from 12md-5pm. I'm in Costa Rica so the weather is good.
    I will post some pics tomorrow…​

Thanks in advance.

:smoking::smoking:

10. Oh this is good...REALLY good, possibly going in my sig. :D

Best of luck to the OP...i can't really give alot of advice but a nice flush sounds good to me. You probably shocked the plant by introducing the the nutes too abruptly.

11. Oh well if you're not even using lights, that's probably why it didn't grow properly...and if you're in Costa Rica...I dunno if you get enough of a change in sunlight cycles to produce a plant...you would almost seemingly always have a 12/12 going on. 12 midnight to 5 pm? Yeah we're gonna need some pictures, but we'd be glad to help.