my plant is budding and i have 2 nuets to chose from. i need YOUR help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Devken323, Dec 5, 2008.

1. My ch9 jack fem is into abt 2 weeks of budding
    it is under a 70 watt hps and has a 25 watt cfl on it
    its in soil

i wanted to know which nutrient would be the best to feed my plant

i have pureblend pro bloom which is 2.5-2-5

i also have vigoro all purpose plant food which is 24-8-16

the vigoro seems better cause it has higher #s but does idk if it matters if my plant has more nitrogen fed to it then potassium in the budding stage

So which is better and why?

plz give ur opionion

2. No opinion's necessary, I would read up on NPK to understand the differences between the 3, but generally, you want more N during veg, and more P during flower.
    Maybe ill see if i can find a resourceful link for ya...

3. If you must use one of the two, I'd go with the first one. 24 is way too much N for flowering.

If you want good bloom nutes, try Fox Farm Tiger Bloom suplemented with Big Bloom.

4. search: ready set grow on the forum...
    there are two videos on there that might help you..

5. Forget the nutes - you need to get some REAL lights in there if you want results. Anything under a 250W is not suggested. A 70W??...yikes!

6. Even better, search "Ready Set Grow" on YouTube and get the whole series of videos. VERY helpful.

7. Neither of those is very well suited if your plant is flowering. The 24-8-16 especially is bad; it might be good for vegging but not for flowering.

8. So far the suggestions on here are good and right on. I would not use either of those b/c they are not going to do much during the flowering stage, except give you salt build up and root lock.

I would highly suggest finding some good Bloom and Boost. Botanicare, Fox Farm, Ionic, Techna Flora, Flora nova, all these are good and will give you what you need. You could always use a shot of molasses also, this will supply a good amount of P.

less

9. a 70W hps puts out around 4900 lumen...add another 1800 from the CFL and you've got close to 7000 lumen...sufficient for a single plant in a close and reflective area. (about 2 square feet)