my plant has black/brown spots and white spots. also purple stems.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by DragonKnight, Apr 24, 2017.

1. ok so my grow box is a diy and its really not the best. also the air in my room is really not the best. theres particles everywhere and i cant just open the window because its still to cold outside. so ive noticed there are some brown/ black spots on my plant that just easily wipe off so i know its not like the plant is sick. same for the white spots. looking around in the grow room it seems to me that there is the same stuff on some of the ledges in there so im thinking that it may just be nothing and im being paranoid. its been happening since she started growing leafs. i check the underside of the leafs everyday. ive sat and watched the spots for long periods of time and i havent seen any movment or anything but its just got me worried so i figured it wouldnt hurt to ask on here.
    i figure while im here i might as well ask about my purple stems. theres tons of green but also purple mixed in. i dont think its genetics so thats leaves me thinking that its lacking a certain nutrient that i cant remember the name of it for the life of me. the problem here is that i cant really do anything about it. i have some miricle grow pellets that i found in my basement that has the nutrient in it but also has a bunch of other shit aswell and ive read from many places not to use miracle grow. so would it be ok to just leave it? i know its not ideal but not everything can be perfect. ill post some pictures in a few. i just need to download them off my phone.