My plant fell over!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by OhsoOhio, Sep 12, 2006.

1. Due to the rain this mourning my plant fell over. I picked it up and tie it down so it can move since the roots never got exposed will the plant live? It still needs a couple of weeks so i hope so.:mad:

2. Ive had plants fall over many times. If its in a pot all u gotta do is stand the pot back up and u'll be fine. If its planted in the ground id put a stake in the ground and tie it to it for support. Should be fine if the stalk didn't break

3. nice we'll see i staked it up.

4. make sure the plant can sway in the wind a little otherwise it will crack the main steem. give it some slack in the tieing job

5. Damn, two of mine got beaten down by a massive, torrential cloudburst yesterday.

Too late in the season for this sort of thing to happen. I think they will recover OK - MJ is a tough SOB.

And it is back to hot, dry and sunny again today.

6. Yeah i hear ya everything has been going ok till yesterday. I checked on them this mourning looks good everythings back to normal still needs 2 weeks or so. It's been so rainy and cloudy out the last couple weeks so i dunno if that does anything to buds?

7. How many more plants you got goin spanish everytime you post on here your either clipping or have more coming.

8. I only had 4 going, one is now in bags, the second will be down soon.

9. Hell yeah i got 3 and the 1 that fell over never even went through shock, or so i believe its hard to tell when all thats on it is bud...... :cool: