My plan for police/security confrontation

Discussion in 'General' started by WhereRDaCookies, Nov 19, 2011.

1. #41 Lambchop1, Nov 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2011
    [quote name='"engneer"']

No, you did not sonny. You said you can run from the cops and they can't shoot you. I said, yes they can and you continued with no they can't.

You are a naive boy. I don't really care what you think. Next time you have a run in with the law, run. The world could use one less moron.[/quote]

Please show me where I said "you can run from the cops and they can't shoot you" without referring to the legality of it? Seriously, please show me. Thanks! all I've talked about is what's in their legal rights regarding the use of lethal force. Wrong again. Moved on to name calling now eh? I guess that's about all you can do when your argument is disproven right in front of your face..

All you can muster is your tried and failed "try running and see what happens sonny, deep"

2. Will you guys stop? It doesn't matter, you each can go do what you want and reap the potential benefits of your actions as well as suffer the consequences of your actions.

Really, go learn a new song or some history, do something more productive with your time instead of just saying "I'm right!" "No I'm right!" over and over

3. LOL..yeah, you showed me kiddo.

4. [quote name='"Soccerguy420"']Will you guys stop? It doesn't matter, you each can go do what you want and reap the potential benefits of your actions as well as suffer the consequences of your actions.

Really, go learn a new song or some history, do something more productive with your time instead of just saying "I'm right!" "No I'm right!" over and over[/quote]

Says the guy who just read our argument and posted about it haha.. If its so unproductive then don't read it o_O not hard. If argument was pointless it was even more pointless for a third party to read and reflect on it ;)

5. Dude, relax. I'm bored this afternoon and I'm amusing myself with this kid for a while....and btw, I'm ALWAYS right. LMAO.

6. I can't believe I read that whole argument but....I did....and that's my fault lol but I didn't even come out of it feeling like I knew anything more than when I went in. WHO'S RIGHT?!

7. [quote name='"stoneheir"']I can't believe I read that whole argument but....I did....and that's my fault lol but I didn't even come out of it feeling like I knew anything more than when I went in. WHO'S RIGHT?![/quote]

Police are only allowed by law to use lethal force when the person is putting the officer or others in danger of serious harm. Sure, a cop could ignore the law and shoot someone anyway but they aren't supposed to. Idk how that can be argued with lol, it's law o_O

But I'm done repeating it, sorry you read that whole stupid argument lol. If anyone wants to believe the law allows cops to shoot people at their discretion whenever they see fit, then go for it.

8. youre wrong. its definitely against the law to shoot a suspect when he is running. that is called excessive force. just like a cop will not shoot you for punching him. excessive force. someone that runs from police is not necessarially threatening the cop, nor anyone else's life, therefore it does not warrant firing shots. I actually know a little bit about LEO protocol, unlike you, so please dont just spew shit from your mouth about something you dont know anything about.

9. Op made an original statement and in it he said part of his plan was to run from a cop. My point was simple. Running from cops is stupid and can get you killed. You advocated FOR running from cops, even claiming you have done it. Cops break the law ALL the time and get away with it. They make shit up, plant evidence, cover up for each other, etc...

Now you want to come in and say you've been arguing this whole time something completely different from my original point. No shit you can't legally shoot someone. Cops have their own laws and don't kid yourself. If you fuck with cops you are an idiot. Running from them is outright moronic and can get you killed. Period the end.

10. [quote name='"engneer"']

Op made an original statement and in it he said part of his plan was to run from a cop. My point was simple. Running from cops is stupid and can get you killed. You advocated FOR running from cops, even claiming you have done it. Cops break the law ALL the time and get away with it. They make shit up, plant evidence, cover up for each other, etc...

Now you want to come in and say you've been arguing this whole time something completely different from my original point. No shit you can't legally shoot someone. Cops have their own laws and don't kid yourself. If you fuck with cops you are an idiot. Running from them is outright moronic and can get you killed. Period the end.[/quote]

I've made it clear multiple times that I was only ever referring to the legality of it. And when did I advocate that anyone should run from the cops? I only said that if you DO choose to run, they can't just legally shoot you. I also said multiple times that a cop could obviously break the law and shoot you.

Your original point was that they can and will shoot you, you even said they can legally use their discretion to shoot anyone that runs. all I ever said was that they're bound by law to only shoot in extreme situations. Show me where I said a cop is incapable of shooting an innocent person.. Yawn

11. Yeah...see ya round kiddo. You kept me amused for a few hours.

12. [quote name='"engneer"']

Yeah...see ya round kiddo. You kept me amused for a few hours.[/quote]

And you made work go by a lot faster ;)

13. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

14. My original point. Cops break laws and cover for each other ALL the time. If you run, you give them the opportunity to shoot and make something up. Plan fails.

Period the end...

You came in advocating that you've ran. Good for you. Glad you got away with it. Keep it up. I promise you, you'll run across the wrong cops and get your ass fucked up. Troll.

15. You know for having einstein as your avatar you're not very smart.

You think a cop can shoot an unarmed person in the back and get away with it. Hahaha I'm glad I don't live in your world.

16. [quote name='"engneer"']

My original point. Cops break laws and cover for each other ALL the time. If you run, you give them the opportunity to shoot and make something up. Plan fails.

Period the end...

You came in advocating that you've ran. Good for you. Glad you got away with it. Keep it up. I promise you, you'll run across the wrong cops and get your ass fucked up. Troll.[/quote]

Derp ... That's the noise it makes when I read your posts.

17. [quote name='"engneer"']

My original point. Cops break laws and cover for each other ALL the time. If you run, you give them the opportunity to shoot and make something up. Plan fails.

Period the end...

You came in advocating that you've ran. Good for you. Glad you got away with it. Keep it up. I promise you, you'll run across the wrong cops and get your ass fucked up. Troll.[/quote]

Advocating that I ran? That doesn't make sense lol. Anyway, I "came in" saying that cops can/would/will face consequences for wrongfully shooting someone just because they run. My personal experience was just an example to argue with your statement of "run from a cop and see what happens". You keep saying period the end but then you come back and say something to me again..

For the hundredth time all I said was that cops can't legally shoot someone for any reason other than that person putting someone in serious danger. Unless you're arguing against that statement I don't see any point in continuing this back and forth..

18. Running from the cops and getting away is the best feeling in the world. I feel like such a fucking g when I've gotten away. Getting caught or somebody getting caught with you whose a rat fucking blows though. And no, a cop can not shoot an unarmed 19 year old after he ran away from smoking pot. Have some common sense, the cop would get locked up. As long as your white and not in somewhere like Compton at 2 am, your not gonna get shot.

19. Alright...how the fuck did this get to four pages while I was sleeping? My siblings have run from the cops many times in the town I live in and have never been fired upon. They have never even been tasered. They have actually escaped every single time even though their dumb asses committed burglary a few times (Something I'll never do).

The town In which I'm talking about already has too much to worry about with police action. Its the largest college campus in the state and the student paper crucifies police officers even when they are just doing their job and following the law. The protests at my school are beyond ridiculous and the local PD won't even monitor their actions because of how afraid they are. This isn't oakland bro, this is whitey white vill. 98% of my state is white, 99% of my campus is white. Cops don't shoot too many people here ;).

20. Also..this was 90% of the time intended for security confrontation. 30,000 students on campus. I aint that much of a bad egg for the cops to know who I am haha. Security on campus isn't even allowed to carry a gun. Don't think they are going to shoot me with THEIR VOICES.

haha sorry, just watched Paul Blart: Mall Cop.