Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my plan for april(until 4/20)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by broimhigh, Apr 3, 2011.

1. okay so tomorrow will be my last day smoking till 4/20. my plan is to take a T-Break, and save alot of money towards 4/20. on 4/20, all of my friends are throwing in to buy the biggest amount of dank we can get, and transform a house into a 4/20 paradise,which means bongs and pipes everywhere, fridge for your munchies, edibles of all kinds, music and tv/games for all the gamers in the group, and there'll probably be more to add. number 1 rule: NO alchohol or any other intoxicating supplement in the house:)

this is definetly gonna happen, but take this as a rough draft of what the place is gonna be like(we thought of this 2 nights ago after buying a half-O of northern lights and some no-named haze and smoking it with every tool we could think of, which eventually turned into a fail since we were stoned and feel like making anything homemade)

so anyway, hows your 4/20 gonna be(or atleast what do you hope it can be)

2. I'm either going to chill with my friends and hot box my friends room with his new bong!
    or
    I'm going to chill at home by myself, hotbox my room with a bong i plan on getting in a week or two.

Also, im going to smoke all the kief i have in my grinder! Ive about 7grams and i plan on grinding another 7grams before 4/20.

3. fuuuck i'm not gonna be able to remember what happens on 4our-2wenty hahaha

4. im on a tbreak also from 3/20 to 4/20. ive ordered a mflb and i plan to vape all day on 4/20 with some edibles :p

5. i have a drug test on the 19th...so ive been clean since march 7th. 4/20 WILL BE THE GREATEST DAY OF MY LIFE

6. Probably smoking some joints with a friend. 420 isn't that huge in Europe. :smoke:

7. If this is your first 4/20 and you don't live in a largely populated area, Pickup a few days in advance. Trying to pickup on 4/20 or the night before is almost impossible(around here at least).