My pipe has been "pussified"

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Crayon Sauce, Nov 26, 2008.

1. #1 Crayon Sauce, Nov 26, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2008
    My girlfriend thought it would be a good idea and use my pipe as a dildo. So, I'm just super confused as to whether or not I should smoke it again or not. Does anyone know if vagina juice has any health effects if smoked?

That sounded really funny.

FYI, I walked in on her using my pipe ( which is about 4 inches long ) and she was using as a dildo. So yeah...

2. I'm pretty sure you'll be fine...

3. UTFSE.

theres like wayy too mant threads about this alredy..,.

4. which is soo funny

haha where do you guys find these chicks?

5. it's not like its venom or anything. you can smoke out of it and not die.
    How big is this pipe though? All the ones i use are only like a few inches

6. prolly not the first time she has

7. i have no idea but heres an idea soak it in iso-alcohol for a few minutes and it should be as clean as the day you got it.

8. the pipe is only four inches? whats that say about you man hahahaha jk

9. unless she's got some STD or something you're worried about, then stop being a whimpy lil snot and rinse your pipe off with water. it's pussy, what could it do to you?

10. Wont hurt you to smoke it, but it'll probably smell bad if you dont wash it in a couple of days...

11. i dont think thats the first time shes done it dude. since your okay now, it probably wont kill ya.

12. its not that im not gonna smoke from the piep again ( im cleaning tonight anyways; way to clogged with resin) but i'm just flabbergasted that she would use a pipe. and to whoever called me "whimpy", thers no need to get all butt hurt over this. it'll be okay. i'll buy you a tonka truck in the morning.

13. Hahah, funny, but I don't think it's a big deal, you'll be fine.

14. Now that is funny. Just be glad she didn't use your BONG lol

15. hahahahahahaha.

sorry, but that's just the funniest question i've ever heard asked.

16. you should be fine, but shes gonna have some wicked urinary tract infections

17. I dont need to compansate for anything haha

18. thats fucking hot
    keep it up :)
    :smoking:

19. this reminds me of that chick who could smoke cigs with her vag.