Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My pickups. A thread dedicated to all my buds.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by giroldo, Jan 26, 2009.

1. nice buds. if youre gonna do macros, youll need a tripod or a steel grip of death. lol 1 of the 2.

2. how is the bud in worcester?

3. Nice pick up thread, hope to see some more dank pick ups added to this :D

4. from what ive seen... expensive, but anything from dirty to nice dank is available.

5. looking pretty good man.
    i look forward to your future pick-ups. :)

6. I should have some more pics by monday. That all depends though!! ;)

i want to post macros of some Iso hash i made, but im not experienced enough to get my damn macros that good; or anything worth posting for that matter.

7. #27 giroldo, Jan 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2009

are the prices for bud similar to the pics i posted really high?

you said it would cost an arm and a leg, but im just curious.

8. eh I paid 450 for an O of some nice purple dank.

9. Alright guys, this bud may not be as nice as what i usually get but hey, its still pretty awesome.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

some nice tight budssss
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

here is a little less than a half oz, and my new scale. THe scale is touchscreen and its made by American weigh, i love it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. the usual no replies....

11. Nice buds dude, give those last ones a quick trim and those would look amazing! Enjoy my friend.:smoke:

12. damn, nice bud man.

13. Thankmyou guys for taking the time to comment!

14. they all look delicious

15. 100 bucks for that quarter?
    Man i bet it was dank. How did it smoke?

16. it smoked bomb budday

17. Nice buds man, I really like that diesel

18. For all of you having a hard time finding a connect I'll let you in on my way of finding a good connect in a new town. Go to any restaurant in your area, find the server with one too many tattoos, piercings, or the one that seems to be a lil off and just ask, (don't ask ask, but mention hot topics like 420, good smoked you've come across, this web-site) I gaurantee that you will find at least on employee there slangin'

19. yeah dude, i loved it too! thanks.

20. yeah I think I got some of the same Sour D. That shit smelled so strong it stunk up a car even when it was double bagged and in a back pack.