My Pick top Ten Seedbanks

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by mrgrowpro, Apr 21, 2011.

1. This is my pick for top ten seed banks, I based this decision
    the # of strains, Free Seeds with order. And good Service,

1. The Attitude

Prices are good Always has promos + free seeds.
    Good customer service.

2. Dutch Passion

The creators of Feminized seed. If your going to buy feminized seed buy from them.

3. Nirvana Seed back

Best Marijuana strains. Plus they have a cool website

4. BC Peak Seeds

Good strains good prices and free delivery.

5. Cannibis seeds

Not many choose of strains but they give a good promo for free seeds.

6. AAA Seed bank

There name describe it all. I would have put them at 3 rd place if they gave out free promo seeds.

7. The Hemp Depot

A lot of chooses prices are reasonable.

8. Marijuan seeds.nl

They have a lot of strains. there prices are good and they give 5 free seeds with order.

9. Weedseeds

They carry seeds from the best breeders. Fast Shipping and free promo seeds.

10. .Sensi Seeds

Since they don't deliver to a lot of country's I put them at ten. If you do live in a country they deliver to I would order from them.

Remember that obtaining seeds is illegal in some country's.
    Check your laws before ordering.

2. never saw aaa-weedseeds before.. but have you ordered from all 10?

3. Just for balance: Dutch Passion fems are very hermie prone (my exp)
    Nirvana seeds: not top notch at all, knock off's x'd to sk1.
    Hempdepot: luv em for the cheap strains, like JW f2's of c99 and A11. Watch out for their ridiculously high prices on some breeders.
    Banks I prefer at this time, in no certain order are: Attitude, Singleseedcentre, Hempdepot (no creditcard), Seedboutique and Growshopalien (just ordered Mr Nice SSH and female seeds C99hybrid).

4. well I noticed that the DOC does not get mentioned on this site at all. Is there something wrong with his bank or do you all not about Dr. Chronic?
    I have not needed to order seeds in a long time and do not need to for a long time due to the fact I already have more seeds then I know what to do with. A new strain or two or three would be nice but at what point is enough enough?
    I ordered many seeds from him and from Heavens Stairway.........that tells you how long I have been out of the loop and how long since I bought seeds.
    I would like some of BOGS new strains as I have a few of his older strains in seed and a couple of mothers of Bogglegum and Blue Moon Rocks, but none of the sour strains. The thing that sucks about that is I do not deal with the GYPER because I like my money and what I get for it. I have made three orders through the boutique and never recieved anything but grief for my efforts. So I am reserved about getting these BOG strains with that as my only option.
    Oh well let us know.
    Take care........................:wave:

5. I guess serious seeds is too passe stuck in the 90s for you guys.

All I know is that 2 of the best pots I ever smoked were from them, Ak and Chronic.

Been wanting to try their Bubblegum for ages.

6. i ordered from most of them.

7. #7 fssak, Nov 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2011
    [quote name='mrgrowpro']This is my pick for top ten seed banks, I based this decision
    the # of strains, Free Seeds with order. And good Service,

1. The Attitude

Prices are good Always has promos + free seeds.
    Good customer service.

9. #9 fssak, Nov 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2011
    Wow luvtogrow in the end so little is known... PS love your extra account, lmfao..

10. AAA Seedbank? Never heard of them so i just tried to go on their site and got bombarded with a shit load of Malware - be warned!

11. #11 fssak, Nov 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2011
    Site says: Down for maintenance

Reported Attack Page!

This web page at www.aaa-weedseed.com has been reported as an attack page and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Attack pages try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.

Some attack pages intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners.
    _________________________________________________________________________________

I think there site was hacked...
    I run linux so there .EXE bullshit code dose nothing

12. Wow that really fills me with confidence to use my card to buy seeds from these guys....

13. There are lots of seedbanks out there and if you have only ordered a few your not in any position to make a list like this realy.

There are other great seedbanks out there such as sannies seeds, rhino seeds, skunk revolution, pick and mix seeds, Seedsman etc there are a good load of genuine stores out there.

But most of the seedbanks you have listed do deserve to be there. :)

14. Btw as im aware cannabisseeds.com is a scam sending hemp seeds not cannabis seeds

15. That is quite funny listing yourselves in there ;) but as i have never ordered from you guys it is only fair i suppose. I did have a question for you, on your site it says that you only accept UK payments - If i wanted to order from CA is that possible?

16. Yeh well we are a seedbank so gotta lol. Yeh im going to update thet we can now accept payments worldwide and ship worldwide have been for a while. Il pm you a discount code man.

17. #18 blacknapkins, Nov 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2011
    I will say #1 is Dr. Chronic hands down. Just posted about my most recent experience which was awesome. honestly though I don't know but one or two other seedbanks, and since I've never had a problem w the Doc i've always used him.

I'd like to see a thread with top ten breeders though.

here are mine.

1. Greenhouse Seeds (Mr Nice)
    2. DNA Genetics
    3. Chimera
    4. DJ Shorts
    5. Serious Seeds
    6. Dutch Passion
    7. Spice Of Life
    8. Reeferman
    9. Legend's Own
    10. KC Brains/Barney's Farm (interchangeable to me)

I've ordered from all these guys and everytime was TOP NOTCH. The worst breeders IMO are

World of Seeds
    Sativa Seedbank
    Soma

18. #19 DeafGeoff, Nov 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2011
    Two questions Why have you put Mr Nice and greenhouse together? Are you still able to get the genetics they had back in the day when they all worked together?
    Why on earth is KC and Barneys farm interchangeable?

You list is certainly different and that is cool but those two make no sense to me at all?

19. #20 blacknapkins, Nov 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2011
    u know what u r right Barney's Farm beats the heck out of KC Brains. I was thinking of the two budget companies and sholda put Nirvana with KC or better yet not put those two and put BF

As far as Greenhouse - I thought Shantibaba or Mr Nice was still with them, so perhaps mistakenly listed him next to these guys. I know he has an entire line of his own though too...

also i listed breeders not banks. Attitude or Dr Chronic is dif than Greenhouse or Sensi.