My PHOTOGRAPHY

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by weedidas, Mar 20, 2009.

1. Heres a bunch of my photos. After years of shooting, I still don't have much of a single style, still experimenting haha.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Some great photos there :hello:

3. WOW. nice shots. i especially like the fourth and seventh one. are all those places as beautiful in person? i have to know...

4. Beautiful fucking pictures.

+REP for sure.

5. Wow those are amazing any way i can get a few at full res to use as my backround?

6. Are your pics HDR? it just looks like it to me.

7. Wow those are amazing!

8. Beautiful just beautiful.

9. From one photographer to another-

A few years ago I thought that I was lacking my own style, but in all honesty I didn't even notice my style until years after. Trust me, you have a style. If you don't mind me asking, do you photoshop your photos? I don't care either way, just curious.

You show a lot of potential, and I must say that I would be proud to call any one of those photos my own. They are all true works of art and show an honest sense of originality, creativity and style. Keep it up bro.

PS: I don't know how you feel about selling your work, but you should see if there are any coffee shops (or any other places for that matter) that are willing to purchase prints of your art to hang in their shop. I sold a few copies of my best work to a local coffee shop that proudly hangs them in their lounge area. I sold each print for 50 bucks and each one has my name under it as well as contact info, and this has actually led to some private purchases. It's not a consistent income but it is nice to buy an ounce here and there and pay for it using money that people gave you because they enjoy looking at the art that you have created.

10. i love that 4th picture and the headphones

very nice work

11. Love them all, great job!

12. you have some talent behind the lens my friend! keep it going! :D

13. great pics

i really like the windmill

14. What kind of camera did you use?

15. #15 weedidas, Mar 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2009
    Of course, however most whernt as 'intense' or contrasty looking.
    I might be able to do that, I don't give out full res though because people can make copies or full prints from them.

Several of them are, lately I havent been doing HDR, and if I do, its just to ad little something. I usualy try to keep most of my photos close to what they looked like in actual life while adding a little pop. So many people are over tonemapping their images these days. The waterfalls a panoramic sky photos are not HDR.

I used to heavily edit photos, now I am leaning towards a more natural look and geti everything done right IN camera as much as possible. My edits now usualy just consist of minor adjustments to levels, contrast, saturation and if I tone map, just a little.

I'll def look into the coffe shops, theres also an art museum here that I should check out.

Nikon d40 for all of them cept the first one, I just used an old point and shoot camera.

Thanks evryone

16. yea if you sell a piece to a shop or something you should let us know, in case someone here is around the area and would maybe see it.

i really want to buy some art. your pictures is exactly what i'm lookin for. theres just no way at all i can spend money right now on things i don't really need. it sucks, seems like when your broke you notice so much stuff you really want... but you know you can live without it so you say no.

17. #17 wingspanbig, Mar 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2009
    The 2nd one and the 10th one are my favorite but they are all beautiful. You have an excellent eye! May I use one for the background on my desktop? You should seriously find a way to sign those!

18. You could also look into deviantart, make some extra money off prints there.

19. Beautiful pictures man...love them they look so much better then the real thing

20. Beautiful pictures man, some really trippy ones great photography skills!