1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

my philosophie on smoking pot.

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by oldmantestes, May 5, 2004.

1. okay, this is the way i have decided to smoke weed.

When i decided to start smoking i didnt want to become a 'pothead' and have all think about be weed. I wanted to do relatively good in school. SO i decided to only smoke on the weekends. This way, i can keep up in school and if my parents catch me, i can say that it hasnt done anything bad to me as long as i keep my grades up. And the best part is, is that since i dont smoke every single day, my tolerance remains VERY low, a SMALL bowl out of my bong gets me FUCKED and im passed out on my computer chair within an hour. Also, each time i smoke its a special experience, Throughout the week, i sometimes ponder what i'll do, watch winamp visualtizations, eat a SHITload of food, watch a movie, whatever i want. im not critising real 'potheads' at all, weed is a GREAT thing, and its cool to toke everyday. Im just posting this because this philsophy on smoking works GREAT for me. I would advise some newb smokers to try it out and tell me if ya like it.

-- Nick

2. how long have you been smoking?

That was my EXACT philosophy about 2 years ago...

Then i decided, hey why not get high everyday... and still do good in school.

So i do that, its funner :)

3. How long have you been smoking? You're tolerance will come, its not something you can maintain. After your first two weeks of smokin often you'll get a slight tolerance. When you're new it'll always get you higher. That was my philosophy when i was 14..

4. my grades right now are the highest they've ever been, but at the same time i've been smoking pot more than i have ever before. sometimes you just need that stress releif to motivate you to work harder! i was really stressed out so i needed to do it every day, but sometimes just on the weekends is enough. im kind of rambling on, but i guess im just trying to say is that everyone has something that works well for them, just find your groove! :smoke:

5. i did have that philosophy were only on the weekends, but I get much free weed, like a bowl almost every day, so I can't say NO, i mean, fuck, its weed.

6. ive come up with some wicked essays high

7. i smoke everyday...go to my classes high...write papers high.. i just dont take test high...and i still makes good grades.

But, when i first started smoking, i had the same idea as you.

I play hockey high...thats crazy fun.

8. oldmantestes, that is my exact philosophy.

i've been doing that for a few months now. occasionally i will smoke during the week when i am really stressed out (like last night.)

9. mmm...well I smoked sort of on the weekends--but now adays I smoke whenever I'm with my stoner friends.
    If I hangout with my stoner friend--even on thursday there is about a 90% chance that I will be smoking--and a lot of pot of that matter to. (usually a blunt or more)

but ya--I have a lot of will power. I personally like to save my pot for the weekends so I can roll a fatty blunt or smoke more out of a bong.
    My reasons for saving it for everyweekend or so isn't so that I keep my tolerence down--its so that I have more to roll into a blunt or more to smoke then.

I dunno--its just my thing. I like to smoke a lot of pot when I have accsess to it.
    Sure its nice to have like 1 bowl a day out of a spoon. But I would prefer to roll a fatty blunt over smoking a bowl out of a spoon. So thus I save my pot for the weekends even though I have enough to smoke a bowl or 2 every day for the week.

peace,
    Will

10. Ever play as a goalie and have someone shoot the puck past you because you're sleeping in the net? maybe thats just me

11. Hmmm. not a bad philosophy, only you'll definately have a hard time maintaining that. I forgot the rest of what I was gonna say, but hey! Smoke Pot!

12. After I had been introduced to Mary Jane and bought my own, I was like, "If my work is done and all I'm going to be doing is sitting around, what's the harm?" So I started using pot as motivation to get my school work done. I was done earler, had more free time, and got better grades than before. However, according to my parents, it's still as bad as heroin.

13. Thats what i did/do. In my simple mind the equation goes (doing homework=smoking pot once its done)

It's got me far.

14. Communism was a good philosophy. :p

If i have weed i smoke it. I dont try to conserve but i dont try to smoke it all as fast as i can either. I smoke what i want to. If i run out, i buy more. My job pays me well enough and i dont have a lot of expenses....

15. That is my philosophy...special occasions

16. my philosiphy,BLAZE 24/7!!!!

17. Same here i had decided i was smokin too much and i should take a break and juts do it on weekends and then about 2 days later i was like fuck this its blunt time

18. ya i think its good to mix it up a bit ...go from smoking all day everyday ..to just smoking weekends or smoking 1x a day ...its never fun to just smoke all day everyday (as much fun as that might sound) ...it is on special occasions and breaks

...ill just get a sack on friday and smoke through the weekend till its all gone

...hey i worked my ass off during the week (not) i deserve to just stay blazed all weekend... (plus no obligations)

and contrary to some anti-drug shit ..a high weekend it NOT a wasted weekend ...er wait ..it is ..but ..oh well...

stay high! :smoke:

19. i smoke everyday and have a 4.0 gpa, my philosophy is just smoke whenever you want

20. Work first.
    Smoke after.

Rewarding, and productive. Hmm...

Grasscity Deals Near You