My pH is out of control, please help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Dsourman, Oct 4, 2011.

1. #1 Dsourman, Oct 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2011
    Okay so, it seems I am missing something.

This has effected all my plants and I don't know what I am doing wrong.

For my coco plants, which I just put into flowering 1 week ago, have been watering with pH of 5.8 when I test the runoff it is around 5.4

For my soil babies which I have 2 and they are in their 2nd week of flowering,
    I water with pH of 6.5 and the runoff is like 5.6.

I have one other that is also suffering from my ineptitude, she is starting her 9th week. Its runoff pH was also
    crazy low at 5.4 and took me gallons to balance her back up and I quite at 6.3, just measuring the runoff each progressive watering..

Anyone have an idea of what I might be doing wrong? Also, any expertise on the best ways to get soil and coco pH back to a stable situation?

Also, when my babies get to their 8th and 9th week I notice they always start have major problems. How can I get control?
    Please and thank you,

2. Are you flushing? But when you water to stabilize your pH use a higher concentration, so with your next watering do a 7.5 or 8 even for the low ones

3. bump same problem here i just flush the shit out of them once they drop or spike no nutes. ph your water and flush and flush. props on the ANON 99% banner. we are legion

4. Yes I flush and will flush some more, using a higher pH, thank you. Any idea how to prevent this?

5. How do you flush? and what nutes are you using? all of them