My perpetual organic garden.,AK,SC,SSH grow journal

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ghostkush216, Oct 29, 2014.

1. Been a while but I'm back growing my own medicine. In a soil mix under a 1000w hps flowing and a T5 For clones and moms.there just reaching a month in flower.I'm starting this grow journal record my test run of a breeding trial. I'm gonna mix some of the best old genetics with the new. I popped ten Rugburn og and SD last batch and some males i chose the best two. I'm gonna cross Strawberry cough clone, AK,and SsH with Rugburn male.then take the most og dom plants from there progeny and cross my SD male then cross the best progeny.next week I'll pollinat my already flowering clones. I think i should get some dank pheno s.

Attached Files:

2. Wondrous! what do you think the resulting hybrid flower will finish in taste and look?

3. Im very excited to find out.the come off STRAWBERRY cough i was gifted is as one month already white with trichs and the calx taking on a pink hue smelling like strawberry skunk. The male Rugburn i chose stinks worse than most female plants of a fuely dank and is very dhort and kush in structure . I'm most excited to smoke this cross . I was told the record breaking Bruce banner was SC x Sdx ghost og. Rugburn is the closet i could get in seed form and a fellow old school grower was hoarding this great SC pheno SSH And AK.some of my favorites.

4. Well time for a lil update.5weeks in.my five plants are being triched out a bit and sticky icky.

Attached Files:

5. No one following .but this is great
    Lemon
    Purp x cough

Attached Files: