Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Perfect Weekend.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TOKRFRED, Jan 4, 2012.

1. Hey blades, i have decided to take a t-break for the month of January. As much as it does suck not toking for 30 days, it will be okay becuase im mainly looking forward to one thing, and one thing only. My closest freind's birthday is on the first weekend of Feburary and im planning on making it THE PERFECT WEEKEND. So here is my plan. First here is a draft of my shopping list.

1 Ounce of High Grade Weed
    2 New RooRs
    1 Pack of Grape Blunts
    2 Torch Lighters
    1 New Grinder
    2 Packs of Flavored Rolling Papers
    -
    3 Bags of Chips
    2 4-Pack of Monster
    2 Cases of Pop
    Pizza (Delivery, Not Delisso)

Thats my rough shopping list, did i forget anything? Anyways i have some movies set aside that include,

Harold and Kumar 1+2
    How High
    Pineapple Express
    Grandmas Boy
    Super High-Me

Tunes include lots of Cypress Hill, KMK, and of corse Mr. Bob Marley. So what do you blades think of little weekend plan? :smoke:

2. Sounds good to me.

3. Don't get torch lighters, a regular lighter will work better. If you're going for the best way to light your bowls then get some hemp wick. Hemp wick cuts out the butane taste you get when lighting a bowl with a lighter (you won't ever notice it unless you smoke without a lighter) and is just overall healthier.

Or you can buy a magnifying glass and master your solar toking skills.

4. [quote name='"Moseley66"']Don't get torch lighters, a regular lighter will work better. If you're going for the best way to light your bowls then get some hemp wick. Hemp wick cuts out the butane taste you get when lighting a bowl with a lighter (you won't ever notice it unless you smoke without a lighter) and is just overall healthier.

Or you can buy a magnifying glass and master your solar toking skills.[/quote]

Actually not true. A torch lighter is healthier than both a regular lighter and hemp wick.

When pure butane is burned, you aren't left with any butane. It's a complete combustion. Now, many regular lighters aren't, which contribute to the poor taste. And because of a regular lighter's hot flame, some THC is destroyed. Hemp wick has this same problem, but it doesn't burn quite as hot. An Iron or Glass Wand work well because they don't get nearly as hot, no open flame, just heat.

And yes, a torch lighter is hotter, but you can also hold it further away. If you fiddle with it and find a good distance, it's actually a healthy way to smoke.
    Bic
    Hempwick
    Torch
    Iron/wand/solar

To OP - Sounds like a damn good weekend.

5. Damn, my bad. You learn something new every day.