My perfect Video Game Collection

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by ROCHESTER-420, Nov 18, 2011.

1. I look at Call of Duty like it's Obama, it's real popular among certain people, but in reality it sucks.
    (No I'm not saying it's popular among black people, just certain people, like little kids and people who follow the crowd.)

I'm not going to say anymore..

2. Medal of Honour Allied Assault was the high point in war games :) it went down hill after that....

Quake 3 rocks :metal: Wooooooo! :bolt:

3. [quote name='"Sherak"']Medal of Honour Allied Assault was the high point in war games :) :bolt:[/quote]

You spell counter-strike awfully funny.

4. [quote name='"reefercrazyness"']

You spell counter-strike awfully funny.[/quote]

CS had nothing to do with war

5. I hear you man but its easy to get confused these days, terrorism has lost its meaning.

6. [quote name='"BUDDAMUNK"']

CS had nothing to do with war[/quote]

War on terror?
    ...but if that doesn't count, my bad.
    Counter-strike is still one of the best fps games ever imho.

7. That's not a game collection, this, is a game collection!

[​IMG]

8. I have Gears of War 1-3 and gears 2 is in the metal collectors case :D

my Xbox just killed my Gears 3 though :(

9. Nice, 6 copies of the same game.

10. Wow, they got you to spend 60 bucks 6 different times for the exact same game. It's like getting raped by a polar bear.

11. 6 times, but each time the polar bear tells you he's a different kind of bear.

12. Only problem here is there all on 360 NOW if they were PC then id rep u

13. ^^stupid PC elitists

I still think the only thing you can call a collection in here is mine. The most games out of all of them and a decent variety. Plenty of single player and multiplayer games.

To the guy with the PS3 games why do you have both Marvel vs. Capcom 3's? They aren't very different.

14. Call of Duty 4 is the only game on that list that you should really be proud of.

15. yeah yeah, that is a good game collection....FOR ME TO POOP ON!

[​IMG]

16. lol OP is such a troll :D

That's not a game collection. This, is a game collection!

[​IMG]

17. If we are including every gaming system you own mine might be close to that^

But I think that is the best collection in this thread. I applaud you sir.

18. its on like donkey kong, when I get home I'll have to take a picture of my collection to show you the glory

19. #59 Led Zepp, Nov 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2011

Nice MGS reference ;)

And here is my Xbox360 collection minus about a dozen games

[​IMG]

20. So many of my games are boxed up and stored away.. otherwise I'd take a picture. All I have now is my 360 games and a few old PS2 games. I literally had over 100 games for PS1, a decent handful of games for Sega Genesis (=D), few nes/snes titles.. a shit load of original xbox games and PS2 games too.. Plus some handheld shit from back in the day. I even have a virtual boy with a few games.

I'd love to get a picture of all my games but it'd take forever to find them and unpack them all. Fuck it. I might snap a pic of my 360 games, but shit, a handful of my games I don't have cases for anymore =(.